𝑃𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑤🔫✨

Lani pov

Mike kept his promise and got me a new pair of shoes and Nova and T went to go get there nails done

Mike kept his promise and got me a new pair of shoes and Nova and T went to go get there nails done. I didnt go because mines were already done. So i was in the car with vallyk, derek, and mike. Suddenly we pulled over to this house.
Mike:Stay in the car leilani
Me:Why
Mike: we gotta go handle some business inside.
Me: ion care I'm going in
Vallyk: let her come its not like we boutta kill somebody or sum.
Derek:yeah lets just get this over with
Mike: fine

I smiled and got out of the car. Once we got into the house. I was shocked. The whole house smelled like weed. I looked to the left there was naked bitches sitting on niggas laps while they smoke blunts. I turned the other way and saw niggas counting money and loading up guns. Plus they was blasting pop smoke music.

Im guessing this is the trap house. Suddenly some guy came from up stairs and walked towards us.
??: Well look whos here guys
Suddenly Mike whistled and everybody in the house started barking like a bunch of dogs. I was lowkey terrified because what in jesus name is this.

Vallyk: Yoo rico we came for an update on them packages.
Rico i guess that was his name then
Rico:The packages are coming in 2 days.
Derek: ight bet
Then rico looked over at me and looked at me up and down.
Rico: who's this sexy shordy over here
I rolled my eyes

Mike: Off limits
Rico: I just want to know her name
He bit his lip. I looked at that nigga with a disgusted face.
Mike: yeen need to her name at all my nigga
Rico: Why you being so overprotective over a bitch i just want to fuck pretty face right here.

I looked at Mike and saw his eye's get mad dark as hell in 2.5 seconds. Suddenly derek and vallyk grabbed my hands and pulled me behind them.
Mike started to laugh a lil bit and pulled out a gun and pointed it at rico face. My heart skipped a beat. Mike tilted his head a lil bit.
Mike: you think this shits a joke?
Rico took his hand and move it slowly to his back pocket. But before he could take out what he had in his pocket which i think was a gun. Derek and vallyk pulled up they shirt and showed the guns they had on the side of there pants. It started getting harder for me to breathe.
Rico put his hands up and said
"Ayyye mane ian tryna start no problems"
Vallyk: Then what you was reaching for cuh?
Rico didn't say nun
Derek: you can't just pull a move on the bosses daughter like that
Ricos face looked surprised
"The bosses daughter?" Rico said
Rico: My fault ian even know
Derek and vallyk put there shirt down and
Mike stood there still pointing the gun at him.
Me: Mike stop
He turned around and looked at me for a second and turned around. I thought he was gonna put the gun down until i heard a shot gun. My heart dropped to my ass. I look at where the heard the sound from. I saw a bullet hole on the wall and ricos hands over his head.
Mike:Next time i wont miss on purpose u heard?
Rico didnt say nothing
Mike: you heard me?
Rico: yes
Mike smiled.
Mike:Great
Vallyk turned around and looked at me and he gave me this look asking me if i was ok. I nodded even though my heart sunk all the way down to my feet. Mike turned around and so did derek. Everybody in the trap house was looking at us.
Mike: Derek, Vallyk roll out
Derek put his arms around my neck and we started walking towards the door. Mike stopped and said to one of them
You know where to find us if shit goes sideways"
??: I know cuz
Mike dabbed him up and kept on walking. He whistled again and everybody said till next time.
Mike:Till next time Stacks (Stacks is a nickname for all mafia members)
We got into the car and derek decided to drive and mike sat in the back seat with me.
Mike:you good?
Me: yeah but why you shoot the gun for?
Mike: just to be extra clear
Me: well dont do that infront of me ive seen enough of people getting shot in front of me.
Mike: it wouldnt had happened if you had just stayed in the car