First day of school🕺🏽!

Leiani's pov:

I didn't really care that my family owned a mafia. Since i was little  i was used to seeing my mom and dad doing business and two older brothers either it was selling guns or counting stacks of money. I’ve seen my dad kill a few people, some of them caused me to have trauma but I know it’s just to keep me safe. I’ve always been the baby of the family, but i’m ok with that because if i want something all i have to do is pout my lips and they cave in. We’ve lived in New Jersey for quite some time but my dad decided to let me change schools to my two best friends' schools Tiana and Nova’s school. Today is the first day of school and I'm just eating cereal and scrolling through instagram and suddenly I felt two hands ruffling my hair.

“Good morning lil sis” Kai said with a toasted in his mouth

“You guys ruined my hair” I groaned

“Stop being a baby sis you can redo it we have 30 minutes before we leave” Jayden says as he leaves the room. 

“You guys wouldn’t like it if i ruined your curly hair and waves” i shouted

“I wish you would ruin my curly hair” Jayden shouts from the other room

“You don’t understand the struggle it takes to get my waves to spin perfectly in the morning,” Kai said.

“You don’t either,” I said.

“Oh Dios mío if you guys don't stop shouting i’ll give you guys something to shout about” My mom screamed from upstairs. 

“Sorry mama” we all said. I sighed and went upstairs to fix my hair. When I finished I looked in the mirror and did a lil twerk cause I was looking mad fine.

Here is the fit:

After that I FaceTimed tiana and nova and they told me where to meet up at

After that I FaceTimed tiana and nova and they told me where to meet up at. We talked for a bit and then showed off our fits hyping each other up, then we all hung up because it was time to go school. I zoomed down stairs almost tripping and said

“Bubbas it's time to go”  They both came outside looking fresh as hell. Ian gonna lie they know how to dress. But they colone got me suffocating. We got into the car, I sat in the back seat, and my brothers sat in the front.

“Y’all never let me drive” I said

“Because Lani you can't  drive for shit my nigga” Kai said staring at his phone

“Yes I can” I said. Then jayden started to sing the meme

“Why you always lying, why you always lying,mmmm oh my god stop fucking lying”