𝑀𝑚ℎℎℎℎ 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦☺︎︎

Leilani POV:

I was about to hit another vase till my dad got up from his desk and held the top of the golf club.

"Let's talk before you break more vases that cost over 100,000 dollars" He said slowly taking it away from me and putting it down next to his desk.

I took a deep breathe and tried to reason with myself in my head. He sat back on his chair behind the desk and pointed at the chair across from him. Basically telling me to sit down. Me being the petty bitch I am I rolled my eyes and backed away from it instead.

"Say what you gotta say pops" I sighed.

"Okay Ik your mad that you saw him since you haven't seen him since your 18 birthday but mi hija....it's been 2 years and he never left our mafia he took a break" He replied.

My eyes widened and I walked back and forth trying not to lose my temper again.

"2 years and I don't understand why you still let him be in here after what he did" I said as my hands started to ball into a fist. "AND NOT TO FUCKING MENTION YOU PUT HIM ON THE SAME MISSION AS ME WITHOUT TELLING ME" I continued to shout at him.

He couldn't even say anything back he was speechless. My eyes started to water and I quickly wiped them away.

Shit stop making yourself look weak in-front of others.

My dad knows that Mike is my weak spot everyone In this business knows which makes it worse cuz they know my weakness. I've spent 2 years trying to forget about him and it was working I haven't thought about him once this year. Now I'm unsure on how I feel everything just feels so...

Numb and distant.

"You know what?" I said bringing myself back into reality.

I looked at him with a blunt face and adjusted myself.

"I don't care if he's back...just keep him away from me" I groaned while turning around.

"Mi hija...we can't do that y'all are all in the same group" he responded.

"Well you better find away cuz if he gets in my way in missions...I'll kill him myself" I said walking out the door and slamming it before he could even respond to what I said.

I started walking down the hall but then felt a weird presence and I backed up to where the office was and rolled my eyes.

"Tiana nova you can come out now" I smirked. I watched as both of their head popped out behind the wall.

"Surprise shawdey" nova said with an awkward smile.

"Did you really mean what you said?...about killing Mike if he gets in your way?" Tiana asked me.

I continued to walk down the hall and they followed me.

"Did it sound like I was joking? I'm dead ass" I answered.

I could feel them staring at me so I stopped and turned around to look at them.

"What is it? I can literally feel your eyes staring at me"

"It's nothing I just never thought I'd see the day where you didn't cry hearing mikes name" nova cackled.

"No bullshit remember when we had a picture of Mike and you saw it and you broke down in tea-" before nova could finish her sentence put my hands over her mouth.