"She wants to break the rules and cause a scene, that's what she wants." Chanwoo said, getting up from his seat, beginning to walk away. Jeno quickly stood up, running after him.

"Wait, my sister wants you to come back with me to the pack!" Jeno called out. Chanwoo stopped, turning around.

"I never did agree, did I?" Chanwoo told him. Jeno froze in his spot. Chanwoo let out a small laugh.

"Give me your phone." Chanwoo said, holding his hand out. Jeno paused for a moment before passing his phone over. He watched as Chanwoo type something in his phone. Suddenly Chanwoo's phone rang, the male taking it out of his pocket.

"I added my number." Chanwoo said, waving his phone. "I'm too tired now but we can chat tomorrow. I'll send you a message when I decide on what we should do." Chanwoo said before turning back around.

Jeno stood there, staring at Chanwoo's back as he walked away, his figure merging with the crowds. Jeno let out a sigh before kicking a rock, wondering if his friends were doing any better.

...

Renjun was knocking on a door furiously.

"What do you want?" Jaemin exclaimed as he opened the door to his room. Renjun was taken aback by Jaemin's intense glare.

"You win, alright?" Jaemin told him, hands balled into fists. "You cheated the system, faked your physical mark. You got that stupid spot you always wanted on the board. You even get Rena too, since guess what, we broke up!"

"I don't even like Rena." Renjun pointed out but Jaemin just yelled back into his face.

"Well she doesn't want me so you can have her." Jaemin said, glaring at him. He was about to close the door but yelled one more thing.

"Congratulations Huang Renjun, I hope you're happy!" Baam. Jaemin slammed the door into his face.

...

Haechan couldn't believe his ears as his brother explained his plan to the faeries and vampires in front of him. Dongwook truly was the epitome of evil.

"Well, that's all for today lil bro." Dongwook said as the walked out onto the streets.

"So all we have to do is sit back and watch?" Haechan asked. Dongwook nodded.

"Until we get that spell stuff figured out, there's nothing more that we can do." Dongwook told him. Great, mission accomplished. Haechan thought to himself as they made their way to a small hostel in a corner.

"One room for me and my brother." Dongwook said to the front desk. The sprite huffed as he passed Dongwook the keys. The two brothers got themselves comfortble in the small room, Haechan taking the couch, letting his brother take the bed. Time to get the man back in confinement.

"So, we have a lot of time on our hands right?" Haechan asked as he lazily scrolled through his phone.

"Yeah, what do you have in mind?" Dongwook asked back.

"I was just thinking-" Haechan paused before shaking his head. "Nevermind." Dongwook sat up from the bed, staring at his Haechan, clearly intrigued.

"Say it." Dongwook demanded. Haechan shrugged his shoulders, continuing to stare at his phone.

"I don't know if you can handle it." Haechan told him. He noticed Dongwook ball his fists from the corner of his eye.

"Oh please Lee Donghyuck, I can do anything." Dongwook said, a hint of anger in his voice. Haechan sighed, putting his phone down.

Alone | NCTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें