~2.6~

Before starting this chapter I would like to put out a warning stating that this chapter does mention sexual assault. Please be advised while reading. 

It was the next day and Eleanor and Demetri were on their way back to Italy

It was the next day and Eleanor and Demetri were on their way back to Italy. Eleanor was so sad that she had to leave her family but was glad that she got to see them. As Eleanor sat on the plane cuddled up next to Demetri she remembered what her family told her before she left. 

~~~

"My baby! I can't believe you are leaving me again!" Eleanors mother cried as she pulled her youngest child into a hug. 

"Mom. I am not leaving you forever." Eleanor said with a chuckle. Demetri watched them interact with a smile on his face. He was so glad that they got to take this small trip. He could tell that it made Eleanor really happy. 

"I know but I am going to miss you! I will be all alone!" 

"Mom!" Nick yelled. "I will be here." Eleanor laughed. He brother was finally out of the military and was now looking for a full time job and a home for himself. It was the reason why Rebecca came back to Pheniox from Forks. Eleanor knew once her brother found a place, her mother probably would go back to Forks to be with Charlie. Over the couple week the two of them got really close. Nick turned to his younger sister. "I am going to miss you." He said as he pulled her into a hug. Eleanor smiled. 

"I will miss you too." 

"Promise to call every know and then." Nick told his sister. "I will always be here." Eleanor smiled. Rebecca walked over to her two children and pulled them into a hug. 

"I love you guys." Both Nick and Eleanor smiled at their mother. 

"We love you too mom." They both said at the same time. Demetri smiled at the small family. He wished one day he could have that with Eleanor. He knew that he could never give her a child but maybe Aro would let them adopt a human. Rebecca relucdenly pulled away from the hug. 

"Now, you two need to get going or you will miss your plane." Rebecca said to Eleanor and Demetri. Demetri went to grab their bags but Rebecca stoped him. "You think you are leaving here without a hug?" She asked him. Demetri chuckled as she pulled him into a hug. "Please take care of her." She whispered to him. Demetri nodded. Of corse the first thing that was ever on his mind was taking care of Eleanor. Rebecca smiled at him once they both pulled away. She turned back to her daughter. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I am going to miss you!" She cried once more as she pulled Eleanor into a hug again. 

"Mom. I will be fine." Eleaner said as she laughed at her mother. But tears were also starting to form in her eyes as well. 

"I like him." Her mother whispered in her ear as they were about to pull away. A blush started to form on Eleanors cheeks as she knew Demetri heard what her mother had just said. "Now go before I start to cry again." Eleanor nodded to her mother as Demetri grabbed her hand and the two of them were off the airport.