~3.4~

It has been four days since the birth of Eleanor and Demetri's son Flynn

It has been four days since the birth of Eleanor and Demetri's son Flynn. Four days since Eleanor had died. It was hard on everyone, especially Demetri. Alec and Jane were still at Forks, watching over Flynn and Eleanor. Even Paul stayed to help out. He mostly spent his time outside, patrolling the house to make sure that the pack did not come back and change their minds. 

"Demetri, she will wake. You need to stop pacing." Jane said. Demetri just glared at her. Throughout the four days, Demetri had not left the Cullen house at all. He was usually right outside the room Eleanor was in. When he wasn't by her door, he was usually spending time with Flynn. He was grateful for Rosalie and Esme as they were helping him through parenthood as he was doing it without Eleanor. He had no clue how to raise a kid, but he knew with Eleanor at his side, he could. He could have a family, something he had always wanted but never thought it was possible. 

"Here's the little guy," Esme said as she walked into the living room. She walked over to Demetri and handed him, Flynn. Once Flynn was in his arms, he let out the biggest smile. Even though it was hard for Demetri after Eleanor began her transition, he took his mind off it by spending it with Flynn. Flynn was his light during this dark time of waiting for Eleanor to wake up. 

"He's grown again," Demetri said as he looked towards her. Esme nodded sadly. It was worrying all the Cullens that Flynn was aging rapidly. They had already sent Alice and Jasper out to find more answers for them while Carlisle read all the books he owned. No one has ever heard of a vampire and a human having a baby. Even though Flynn was only four days old he looked as if he was one. 

"We will find answers, Demetri, I promise," Esme said. Demetri gave her a small smile. He hoped they could find the answers that they needed and quickly. 

"Demetri," Carlisle said causing Demetri to turn around. Carlisle nodded at him and Demetri knew exactly what Carlisle meant. Demetri quickly handed Flynn to Esme and followed Carlisle. They walked over to Eleanor's door. "I'll leave you two be." 

"Thanks," Demetri said. Carlisle nodded and walked away. Demetri waited at the door for a minute before sighing and walking in. He saw Eleanor still laying down on the bed. He walked over and sat down next to the bed, waiting for his wife to wake up. Demetri must have dosed off into space as Eleanor woke up. 

"D-Demetri?" Her voice rang out. Demetri immediately sat up and faced his wife. 

"Eleanor!" He said. Eleanor looked around the room. Her vision was the best it has ever been. She could see the tiny dust that was on the bookshelf. She turned and looked at Demetri. She gave him a big smile. "You're so beautiful." 

"Where's Flynn?" She asked. 

"You need blood first." Eleanor shook her head. 

"No. I want to see Flynn first." Demetri nodded. He knew that there was no chance Eleanor would hurt their son.