~0.6~

As Eleanor got closer to Sams and Emilys house, her nerves grew

As Eleanor got closer to Sams and Emilys house, her nerves grew. Whenever anyone said they needed to talk, she always grew nervous. It reminded her of the time her mother told her that her dad left. As she pulled up to the house, she saw Paul waiting on the porch for her. This made her feel worse. Paul saw her pull up and started to walk to the car. 

"Uhh, hey." Eleanor said as she got out of her car. 

"We need to talk." Is all Paul said as he passed her. He kept walking. Eleanors felt her stomach drop. She followed a couple paces behind Paul. As Paul got to the beach, he sat down facing the water. Eleanor sat next to him. "Look, what I'm about to tell you is going to be hard to understand but I need you to know." Eleanor looked at Paul. He could tell she was nervous. Eleanor didn't want him to say what she was thinking. It the past couple weeks that she got to know Paul, she felt herself starting to fall for him. She noticed this the third time Paul took her to the beach. 

~~~

"Seriously El, you really don't know how to swim?" Paul asked Eleanor as they walked to the beach. Eleanor nodded. 

"It's true Paul. I never learned how to."

"I can teach you!" Paul shouted. 

"No, it's fine. You don't have to." Eleanor said. Paul looked at her confused.

"What do you not want to learn? Are you afraid?" 

"What? N-no!" Eleanor said. Paul did not believe a word she had said. He turned and smirked at her. Once Eleanor had saw the smirk, she knew Paul had came up with a plan. Not wanting to find out what it was, she took off running. Paul quickly caught up to her and threw her over his shoulder. "Put me down Paul!" Eleanor yelled as she pounded her fist on his back. Paul only chuckled at her. Eleanor saw that Paul was heading towards the water. "Paul! Please put me down!" Eleanor yelled as she began to freak out. "You were right okay. I am afraid of the water!" But Paul did not listen to her. He was still heading towards the water. "Paul please!" She yelled. Right as Paul got to the shore he put Eleanor down. Only her feet were in water. 

"El, did you really think I would do that?" Paul asked still smirking at her. 

"W-what? N-no." Eleanor said, shuddering. Paul laughed knowing she was lying. 

"El, I would never do that to you. Okay?" Eleanor nodded looking at him. 

"Okay." She said as she looked into his eyes. She noticed that his eyes were flicking between her lips and eyes. She noticed that Paul had started to lean down. Eleanor started to stand on her toes, trying to meet him half way. As their lips were about to meet, Jared ran out from the trees. 

"Paul! El! Emily finished cooking dinner! She said we can't have any until Eleanor gets there. So hurry up you two!" Jared yelled at them. Both Paul and Eleanor quickly pulled away. Eleanor felt the blood rush up to her cheeks. 

"U-uh, yeah. We'll be right there." Eleanor said. Paul looked over at Jared angry that he had just disrupted his time with Eleanor. Paul turned back to El. 

"Come on. Let's not keep Emily waiting of she'll have our heads." Paul said. Eleanor laughed at him. She grabbed his hand and they started heading back to Sam and Emily's house. As Eleanor looked up at Paul, she couldn't help but think one thing. She kept falling for him more and more as they kept spending time together. 

~~~

"Uhh, I know we have gotten close these last few weeks but I really need to tell you something." Paul said. Eleanor couldn't breath. She was scared at what Paul what about to say. "Look, this is hard to say but you have her heard the legends right? Remember when we went and listened to Billy Black tell us stories?" Eleanor thought for a minute. She remembered that night. She got a call from Paul asking her to hang out. Of course she said yes as Charlie was working and Bella was hanging out with Edward, Eleanor figured she might as well go out and have fun with Paul. Paul took her to listen to Billy Black tell Quileute legends. They were about werewolves. Of course at the time, Eleanor didn't believe that werewolves exist. 

"You mean the stories about the werewolves?" Eleanor asked Paul. Paul nodded. "What about them?" 

"Did you believe them?" Paul asked. Eleanor chuckled. 

"No. I don't think werewolves exist Paul." 

"El, this is hard to beileve but they do." Eleanor still didn't believe Paul. Paul did not know how to tell her that they were real. The only way was to show her. Paul then moved away from Eleanor. She looked at him confused. "Paul what are you doing?" 

"Just please  don't run. Please." Paul said as he began to take off his shirt.

"Paul, you're scaring me." Paul was just standing in his underwear in front of Eleanor. "Paul, umm you should put your clothes back on. You might catch a cold." 

"Just please don't run." Paul said pleading. Suddenly Paul winced in pain. Eleanor started to walk to Paul. Suddenly Paul jumped into the air, turning into a giant wolf. Eleanor fell back screaming in fear. She couldn't believe her eyes. Paul was standing in front of her as a wolf. Paul saw how afraid Eleanor was. He laid down in front of her, trying to show her that he was not going to hurt her. Eleanor slowly reached her hand out to pet his fur. 

"Paul? Is that really you?" Eleanor asked shocked. He lowered his head to show that it was really him. Paul got up and walked up to Eleanor. He sat down right next to her and laid his head on her lap. 

~~~

"So you turn into a wolf?" Eleanor said as her and Paul walked through the forrest, heading back to Sam's and Emily's house. Paul laughed at her. 

"Yeah. So does most of what you us 'pack'. It's funny cause we are." Paul said laughing. Eleanor now understood why they laughed when she called them a pack. As they continued there walk, Paul stopped right before they got to the house. "There is something else you should know." Eleanor looked at him. 

"What?" 

"As you know now, that werewolves or we liked to be called shape-shifter exist. But-" Eleanor cut him off. 

"Please don't tell me that vampires exist." Paul looked at her. "They do, dont they." 

"Yes they do." Paul said. Eleanor felt the blood drain from her face. She knew that the pack would never hurt her or anyone else but the same thing could not be said about vampires. 

"A-are they h-here?" She asked. 

"We don't think so. But we think they are in Seattle. Don't worry, I won't them hurt you. I promise." Paul said. Paul pulled her into a hug. Eleanor was grateful for Paul and the pack. She knew that if she was around the pack, she would be safe from any vampire. 

~~~

Here is chapter six. I really liked this chapter. Please let me know what you think of it. Also if you find any mistakes please let me know. Don't forget to vote and follow. Thank you so much for reading! Until next chapter!