~2.4~

When Eleanor woke up the next day, she saw that Demetri was still there in bed with her

"You stayed all night?" She asked him. 

"Of course love. I didn't want to leave you." He told her. Eleanor felt her heart melt. She loved the feeling she got with Demetri. "Now come on. We need to get up. We have to be at the airport in an hour." 'Airport?' Eleanor thought confused. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"It's a surprise. Now Heidi and Jane packed your bag last night. So all you have to do is get ready." Demetri said smiling. But Eleanor did not move a muscle. "Come on love, we have to get going." 

"But I wanna stay here in your arms." Eleanor said as she pulled herself closer to Demetri's bare chest. He couldn't help but chuckle. 

"As much as I want to stay here with you, we really do have to get going." 

"Ugh. Fine." Eleanor said as she slowly got out of the bed. When the cold air hit her arms she shivered. Even though Demetri was a vampire and was suppose to be cold, whenever was in his arms all she felt was warmth. After warming herself up a bit, she looked back and saw that Demetri was still in bed. "What are you doing? You said we have to leave soon." 

"Love, I am a vampire. I can get ready in five seconds but you, you take forever." Demetri said laughing a little. 

"I do not!" Elenaor shouted at him. But she then thought back to all the times she was late to school or to hang out with Bella because she always took forever to get ready. She never understood why. She would always get up on time but she guessed that she never really had the motivation to actually get moving. "Okay fine I do." She grumbled. Demetri laughed at his mate. Eleanor walked into the closet to pick out some clothes to wear for the day. She stopped and walked back out of the closet. "What should I wear?" She asked Demetri. Should I dress warm weather or cold weather?"

"Warm. Very warm." Elenaor nodded and walked back into the closet. She looked around and settled for some jean shorts and a sweatshirt. She knew that Demetri told her to wear something warm but she always loved to wear sweatshirts. When she was back in Arizona and the heat was almost at a hundred degrees she would still wear a sweatshirt. Her mother and brother thought she was crazy but she still wore them. She never got super hot in them either. But if she wore pants and a short sleeve shirt she would start to get unbelievably hot. She did not understand it either. After grabbing her clothes that Demetri had Heidi get for her, she walked out and went into the bathroom. After a quick shower, Eleanor jumped out and put her clothing on. She brushed her teeth and put her hair up into a high ponytail. Eleanor did not put any makeup. She did not mind makeup, she was just never really good at it. If she wanted to wear makeup she would have to woke up about two hours ago. Once Eleanor walked out of the bathroom, Demetri was sitting on the bed waiting for her, already dressed. 

"About time." He said teasing her. Before El could say anything he ran into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and did his hair. Eleanor thought he would be in there for a little longer so she went to the bookcase and was about to pick out a book. Before she could even choose one, Demetri was already out. "Ready love?" He asked her. Eleanor jumped in suprise.