~3.3~

It has been about ten days since they have found out that Eleanor had become pregnant

It has been about ten days since they have found out that Eleanor had become pregnant. She looked as though she was in her final trimester even though it has not been two weeks. Eleanor had changed dramatically over the last week. Her skin had become deathly pale, bags have formed under her eyes. She also has lost a severe amount of weight. 

Demetri never left Eleanors side. He hated seeing her in so much pain. She was so weak that she could barely stand on her own. If she had to use the bathroom, someone would have to help her. Even though Demetri was never a huge fan of the Cullen's he was greatful for them. Carlisle kept a close eye on Eleanor. Even Rosalie helped. Throughout her pregnancy, it was hard for Eleanor to keep her strength. Rosalie suggested that it was because the baby wanted blood. They gave Eleanor a cup of blood. After she took a small sip, Eleanor started to feel better. She was still weak but drinking blood made her feel better than she has had in the past week. She was currently sitting on the couch with Demetri when the front door bursted opened. Every vampire in the house quickly ran to the door, to protect Eleanor. 

"Where is she?" Someone yelled. Eleanor was confused for a second but then remembered who the voice belonged to. 

"Paul, you need to calm down." Emmett said. 

"I am calm!" Paul yelled. "Where is she?" 

"Paul?" Eleanor weakly called out. Everyone moved to the side, letting Paul into the front room. His eyes quickly shifted to her stomach. 

"So it's true?" Paul asked her. Eleanor nodded. Paul turned to Demetri. "And you're letting this happen? She could die!" Demetri quickly stood up. 

"I know that!" Demetri yelled. Eleanor grabbed Demetri's hand to calm him down. Once Demetri felt Eleanors hand, he took a deep breath, calming down a bit. "This was her choice and I've chosen to accept it and be there for her." Paul glared at Demetri and he looked back at Eleanor who was giving him a small smile. 

"You plan on becoming one of them." Paul said. Eleanor nodded at him. "Why?" 

"Paul, you know that this was going to happen. It was only a matter of time." Everyone knew that once Demetri and Eleanor got married, she would one day becoming a vampire. Just this day was coming sooner than they all thought. Paul shook his head, not believing what he was hearing. 

"I have to go." Paul said and ran out of the house. Eleanor knew it was because he was about to shift, she could see his anger. Eleanor smiled, sadly. She knew that her relationship with Paul was most likely be over. She knew that werewolves and vampires don't mix. Also with her living in Italy. She hoped that the two of them could keep their friendship but she knew the chances were slim. Demetri turned back to his wife. 

"Are you alright?" He asked her. She nodded. 

"I'm alright. Can we watch Harry Potter now?" Demetri smiled at her. 

"Of course love." He walked over and put in the disk for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Eleanor gave Demetri a big smile as he sat back down next to her. As the movie played, Jane walked back in with a cup of blood. Out of everyone, it seemed that Jane, Rosalie and Emmett were always there to help. Alec was usually walking around the house, making sure no intruder would come. The only time he wasn't was when he and Jane needed to feed.