~3.0~

The wedding had finally came

The wedding had finally came. It has been three hellish months for both Eleanor and Demetri. They were so close to saying 'screw it' and sneaking off to get married in Vegas. Heidi would never stop bothering them. Of course Eleanor was grateful for Heidi wanting to make this a very special day for her, but Eleanor was so tired of wedding planning. She did not understand why and how so much goes into a wedding.

"There. Make-up is done. Now just waiting for Jane to come up and do your hair." Heidi had informed Eleanor. Eleanor was in her and Demetri's room getting ready. They were having the ceremony in the garden. It was both Demetri's and Eleanros favorite place in the whole castle. Eleanor was grateful to Heidi, as she was the one getting everything ready. Eleanor would not admit it but she was really nervous. But of course, all the vampires in the castle could hear her heartbeat going miles per minute. "Your dress is here. Oh, your mother and brother are on their way here."

"Thank you so much Heidi." Eleanor said. Heidi had some how convinced the kings to not only let Elenaors family come but the pack as well. Of course, both the Volturi and the pack had signed an agreement to not cause any harm while both present at the wedding. Suddenly the doors to the bedroom opened causing both Eleanor and Heidi to look over. Jane came strolling in with a smile on her face.

"Well, don't look look all pretty."

"Thanks Jane." Eleanor said to the blonde. Eleanor was so grateful for Jane these past few months. Anytime Heidi started to get on her nerves, Jane could tell immediately. Jane would somehow always figure out a way to get Heidi off topic which let Eleanor slip away, even if it was only for a few seconds.

"Oh, look who I found roaming the halls." Jane said moving to the side, revealing Eleanors mother and brother.

"Mom!" Eleanor yelled as she quickly got up from her seat and ran over to give bother her mother and brother a hug.

"Oh, El. Look at you. You are beautiful." Rebecca said with tears in her eyes. She never thought that the day of one of her children getting married would come so soon.

"Thanks mom." Eleanor turned to look at her brother, who also had tears in his eyes.

"Wow." Was all that he could say. He still could not believe that his younger sister was getting married. Eleanor just smiled at him.

"El, don't you have a question you would liked to ask Nick." Heidi said, smiling at the two siblings.

"Oh yeah, um well, you see." Eleanor started to say as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well I was wondering if you would, maybe, walk me down the aisle?" Nick looked at his sister in shock. He never thought of the idea of walking his sister down the aisle. "Nick?" Nick pulled Eleanor into a hug and spun her around.

"Yes! El, I would love too!" Eleanor smiled. Even though her father could not be here at least she had Nick, who has done more for her in her life than her father has ever done.