~3.5~

Once they made it back to the Volturi castle, Felix and Heidi were at the door waiting for them

Once they made it back to the Volturi castle, Felix and Heidi were at the door waiting for them. By the look on Eleanor's face, they knew something was wrong. 

"What happened?" Heidi asked Demetri. Demetri was quiet. Heidi looked back at the door and saw the Cullen's and the pack walk in, which confused her and Felix more. "What are they doing here?" 

"We need to speak to Aro immediately," Jane said. Heidi nodded and led everyone to the throne room. Eleanor was still in Demetri's arms. 

"Ah, Jane. Welcome back." Aro said. Jane nodded to Aro. 

"Master we have a problem." Jane said. Aro looked at her confused. He got up and walked over to her. Jane held out her hand for Aro. Once her grabbed her hand he looked into her mind. Suddenly, an angry look appeared on his face. He turned to Alec, who already had his hand out for him. Aro looked into Alec's mind. He turned back to the other kings. 

"We are at war, gentlemen." The two other kings looked at him confused at to who would dare start at war with the Volturi. "It seems that the Romanians have decided to start a war. They took Demetri's and Eleanor's child." Caius stood up. 

"Why are they here?" He asked, motioning to the pack. It was no secret that he was not a fan of werewolves. 

"They are here to help." Carlisle said. "And so are we. Eleanor is a part of our family and we are here to get her son back." 

"It is alright Caius." Aro said as he walked up to his brother. "We are going to need all the help we can get. It seems that the Romanians have been building up their coven. More vampires with powers." Aro turned to the Cullens. "It seems that will have to do the same." Carlisle nodded. They of course knew some vampires who would be willing to help. 

"We will go to Alaska, Egypt, and Ireland. We know of some covens who are willing to help." Edward said which caused Aro to nod. Even though none of the Cullen's were huge fans of the Votluri, they knew they would do anything to help Eleanor get her son back. Carlisle and Esme left to go to Egypt. Rosalie and Emmett left for Ireland while Bella and Edward went to Alaska. The pack also split up between them. Once they all left to find more vampires to help, Aro turned to his guards. 

"I need you all to do the same. Go, find those to help." All the guards nodded and left. Demetri went to follow but was stopped by Aro. "Demetri, you should stay here with your wife." 

"Master?" Demetri asked confused. "I need to find our son. I'm the best tracker." 

"I am not asking you not to fight for your son. Right now we are just finding allies. It will take a least a day. I promise once everyone is back you both can come fight with us. But for now, just stay here and be patient." Demetri nodded. Aro dismissed the two of them and they walked back to their room. Once they opened the door, Eleanor fell to the ground. Demetri quickly brought her into his arms.