"That would make the most sense"

"But Dark Energon can make any Cybertronian without an immunity seriously ill, what if it's deadly to Angel?!" Night starts to freak out as she goes straight to the worst case scenario.

"I'm not going to die, Night" Angel deadpans at her overreaction.

"Says the one who's too weak to even sit up by herself!"

"Touche, but I'm still not dying"

"Angel, she's right. What if it really is deadly? All those stories about Unicron infecting Primus' spark with Dark Energon could have truth to them" Flammus backs up Night with a worried expression.

"You guys seriously think I'm dying, don't you?" Angel's voice shows disbelief as she looks at all of their fearful facial expressions.

"It's not out of the question" Silver confirms her question.

"Great" she sighs weakly.

"For now, lets try and keep you alert and hope Chaos can charm Unicron quickly"

"Why don't you tell us about how you met Primus? You've told Chaos and Night, but the rest of us want to know the details too" Moon grins as she sits in a more comfortable position.

Angel smiles as the others follow the white Seeker's lead, all waiting eagerly for her to tell the story.

***

Back in the ominous tunnel, ChaosStar glides across the ground's smooth surface, her steps echoing off the metal walls. She soon finds herself in a large open space, a large purple spark pulses brightly before her.

"Whoa" she breathes in awe.

"Like what you see?" a deep, attractive voice flows out of the darkness.

Chaos squeaks and whirls around to the location she heard the voice, instantly spotting a pair of purple optics piercing through the shadows.

"U-Unicron?" she stutters in shock.

The mech chuckles and steps out of the darkness, a smirk prominent on his flawless faceplate. Chaos stares at him, jaw agape as she openly checks him out.

Unicron towers over her even in his metallic manifestation, her helm only reaching his toned chestplate. His colour scheme is mainly golden yellow with black accents and purple bio lights. As depicted in many continuities, his helm holds two large horns and on his back, a pair of large demon-like wings. An enormous sword sits securely on his back, its length almost matching his own height.

He takes slow steps towards the navy blue femme, like a predator stalking its prey.

"So you're the one I've been sensing? I must say, I wasn't expecting an attractive femme such as yourself" He purrs as he starts to circle around her.

"What were you expecting?" Chaos mumbles with a light blush dusting her faceplate.

"Perhaps one of my brother's disciples or Primus himself, but not a little femme with no obvious significance"

Chaos frowns at that, there's no way she's going to let him talk to her like she's nothing.

"Excuse me? You can't talk to me like that!"

"Oh? Do enlighten me, what exactly are you going to do about it?" He chuckles in amusement.

"I'll kick your aft!"

His deep laugh bellows around the room as he stops in front of her with amused optics.

"You're a little firecracker, aren't you?" he smiles as he brings his helm closer to her own.