Chapter 30

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Fine... I'll tell you later, in private, and don't you dare throw one of those wrenches when you meet him!"

"Deal"

AngelBlade sighs in relief when his optics finally leave hers and she's free from the invisible restraints holding her. Her gaze then turns cold as she locks optics with a nervous Moonshine.

"Don't you dare, Angel. I've done enough repairs today" Silver scowls disapprovingly.

"Silvie?"

All six femme snap their gazes to a recovered Sideswipe, who now stares at SilverJay with wide optics.

"Ye—"

She doesn't get to finish her reply, because the mech has already pulled her into a tight embrace. To her shock, she feels an old bond mend itself... a sibling bond.

SilverJay is stunned for a moment before she processes exactly what's happening

SilverJay is stunned for a moment before she processes exactly what's happening. Sure Sideswipe just revealed he's her brother and yes, that means Sunstreaker is also her brother. However, that's not what's on her processor right now. Sideswipe is hugging her, touching her. SilverJay hates being touched, especially hugs.

She instinctively shoves her knee right into his interface panel, eliciting an agonised wheeze from the frontliner. He crumbles to the ground before her pedes with fluid filled optics.

"Come on, Silvie. It's been eons, can't I have just one hug?" He groans painfully.

"I don't do hugs and stop calling me that!" She growls in response.

"You and Sunny always did have similar personalities"

"Or you're just an afthole in general"

"Ouch, you wound me"

"I'll do more than that if you keep up"

Sideswipe chuckles and smiles genuinely at her.

"We really missed you, you know? Sunny and I, we thought you were dead"

"I'm a tough femme, Sides. I won't die so easily" she smiles sincerely.

"Nah, she's too stubborn" AngelBlade grins.

"I'll show you stubborn" SilverJay glares while reaching for one of her paint bombs.

"NO! ANYTHING, BUT THE PAINT!" Angel screams while taking on a defensive stance.

"...Did Sunstreaker become a femme?" Sideswipe muses.

"No, this is just an immature glitch in need of a new paint job" Sliver replies as she stalks towards the femme.

"I LIKE MY BLUE! HAVE MERCY!"

"How about, no?"

She throws the bomb directly at AngelBlade, who screams as she dives to the ground. The bomb flies over the femme and across the base, hitting the ground and coating Ironhide, Ratchet AND Optimus in neon pink paint.