"i promise it will happen"

Start from the beginning

"if you guys want , you can pick her up tomorrow" i suggested.

"omg thank you so much i love you" naomi said and i gave her a hug.

"love you too , go have fun" i said and they kissed her goodbye and left. mattia ran with her to the living room and she was laughing as he chased her around until he caught her and started tickling her. i watched them play together and it was really the cutest thing ever. i can't wait until we have our own kids , he'd be such a good dad. if i wasn't on my period i'm pretty sure i'd be going crazy , seeing him like this but my period decided to make me not horny today and i was grateful because it was making the bet easier. i was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a little person wrap around my leg. i looked down and saw little mia clutching onto my leg.

"you can't get me , y/n is homie!" she exclaimed as mattia tried to get her. i smiled and picked her up and ran upstairs with her and mattia ran after us and we got to our room and mattia caught us and we all fell onto the bed. 

"you hungry mia?" i asked and she nodded. we went back downstairs and mattia put shrek back on and sat with her while i made her a sandwich. i came back and sat on the other side of her while she ate. 

"he's my friend!" she said excitedly , pointing at donkey on the screen. 

"i thought i was your friend" mattia said , pretending to be sad.

"but donkey's funnier" she said and i couldn't help but laugh.

"he's also better looking isn't he" i added and she nodded and mattia hid his face and pretended to cry until mia thought he was actually upset.

"noo you're still my best friend uncle mat" she reassured him and he sat up happily.

"i'm her best friend not you" he bragged to me and mia frowned at him and whispered in my ear.

"i only said that to make him happy , you're my favourite" she whispered and i smiled so big.

"what are you whispering aboutt" he whined and we rolled our eyes at the same time. 

"donkey" i said and she nodded and he frowned and we went back to watching the movie. After a while i think i dozed off because i woke up and heard mattia and mia talking. 

"y/n is so pretty i wanna look like her when i'm a big girl" she said quietly and my heart literally melted but i carried on pretending i was asleep.

"you're right she is very beautiful , but so are you. you don't need to wait till your a big girl to look pretty , you're already so adorable" he told her and i smiled at his words.

"can i ask you a question uncle mat" she said and he said yeah.

"can i be a bridesmaid at you and y/n's wedding"

"of course you can , we'll take you dress shopping as well" he replied.

"yayy when is the wedding going to be!" she asked excitedly.

"probably not for a little while mimi , we have to finish school first , but i promise it will happen" he said and i smiled to myself. i promise it will happen. 

"she's the best uncle mat , promise me you'll marry her and no one else" she said firmly.

"i promise. there's no one else i'd wanna marry. she really is the best" he replied and my heart literally melted 1000 times more. fuck i love him so much. 

they carried on talking for a while and i decided to keep play sleeping because i didn't want them to know i'd heard they're extremely cute conversation. after 30 minutes i decided to wake up because i needed to pee as well. i sat up and they both smiled at me.

"hey sleepy" he said , putting his arm around me and kissing my head. mia copied him and they both kissed me at the same time. i smiled and kissed her cheek and kissed mattia quickly on the lips and then got up to go to the bathroom. i came back down and they were dancing around to the clean version  of mattia's playlist. i came and danced with them until we got tired.

"what do you guys wanna eat?" mattia asked.

"nuggets please" mia asked and mattia nodded and then asked me.

"chicken burger please" i said and he left to go get us food and me and mia were talking.

"how much do you love uncle mat" she asked me and i smiled.

"so so much" i replied.

"are you going to marry him one day"

"of course , and i can't wait" i told her and she smiled. we carried on talking until he came back with our food and we all ate it and talked. we finished eating around 7:30pm and it was still light outside so we decided to take her to the park. me and mattia sat on the swings as we watched her play in the sand pit in front of us. there weren't many people here so she had almost the whole playground to herself. me and mattia were just talking about random stuff until she got tired and wanted to go home. we got home and she changed and brushed her teeth and got ready for bed. 

"can you tuck me in?" she asked me and mattia.

"of course baby let's go" i said and we went and took her to jemma's room because jem was staying with kai. we tucked her in and i kissed her goodnight and so did mattia and she started falling asleep straight away so we quietly left and shut the door behind us. we crept back to our room and i went to put my phone on charge when i felt mattia's arms wrap around me and pull me close to him.

"i can't wait till we have own little babies" he said , resting his head on my neck. i smiled to myself at the thought of our own little kids running around and mattia being a dad. my hormones really making me forget we're still in school and i'm still 16. 

"me too" i replied and turned to face him.

"i love you so much stupid" i said and he smiled.

"love you too bighead" he replied and he leaned in and kissed me and i kissed him back and held his face in my hands. we pulled away and cuddled and ate some of the chocolate and watched netflix and then went to bed.

A/N- i know you guys wanted a pt 2 to the whole bet thing abd i promise I'll write it next but today u felt like writing a cute chapter to here we are. love you guys and i hope you liked it❤️