The CHRISTMAS Show 2014: D

Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a very, very Happy and Fun filled Christmas yesterday! Did you have a White Christmas? Did all your Christmas Wishes come true? Was your day bright and merry?

Well, anyway, enough of the questions, I hope you are all feeling refreshed and ready to get back to the show!

So, what will we be doing today? Well, today the final plot will be announced, and we will also begin the auditions.

Last time, we had a mini poll, and from the polls it was very obvious what kind of show everyone wants:

a musical

The most popular genres are comedy, romance and adventure
Christmas songs and Frozen songs (and parodies) were requested

Most people wanted the Lovers to be either
Draco and Hermione
Draco and Elsa
OR
Jack Frost and Elsa

And we now know who our main character will be. Give it up for...

*drumroll please*

Princess Elsa of Arendelle

Everyone has also been contributing some seriously awesome ideas!

Here are some of our Ideas summed up in a Few Sentences: (Sorry I couldn't write out your amazing plot ideas word to word- Wattpad wouldn't let me!)

SabrinaofArendelle was thinking of a "Christmas Carol" parody, where Elsa is the "Scrooge" character. It is Christmas at Hogwarts and Elsa is refusing to celebrate, instead staying cooped up in her bedroom, studying. But when her sister, Anna, fed up of Elsa never celebrating XMas, hires someone to help get Elsa out of her room, instead of an Old, Inspirational Wizard coming to help her, Rose Weasley, Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy come instead!

However, no progress is made, until a certain, white haired boy with icy powers comes along...

Filled with laughs, pranks and fun filled adventures, this is sure to be a Christmas treat.

QuillsonParchment was thinking of a fun filled and romantic Christmas story, set at the time when James and Lily, Harry's parents, are at Hogwarts.

animallover202 was thinking of a story set in Disney High.

XxQueenElsaxX came up with the idea of the Mauraders time travelling to Arendelle.

Artemislover101 came up with a JELSA romance. When Elsa's Hogwarts classmates try and persuade her to go out with Jack, Elsa refuses, thinking that he is a jerk. But that is until she gets to know him...

There were also many other ideas. The idea of a giant Secret Santa at Hogwarts was very popular.

Now, all of these plots are absolutely fantastic, and it would be seriously difficult trying to choose just one. So, I thought, that we should combine some of these ideas together! What do you think?