Revealing winner AND Question for you Guys

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't updated lately - unfortunately I've been really busy with exams and I have been quite stressed! :(

So FINALLY I'm going to tell you who the winner of the last competition was, but first let me give you a reminder about what the competition was about:

Writing Contest:

Some Valentine's Day dates are oh so very romantic, whilst others are not. Your task is to right about a Valentine's date (featuring Harry Potter, Disney or DreamWorks characters) that has gone very wrong. Get creative!

So, without further ado, let me tell you who the winner of the Valentine's Day competition is...

unpopularboffin123

Congratulations! :)

So what's the story about?

It's Valentine's Day and Pansy is looking forward to a date with her one true love, Draco Malfoy. But he has a surprise for her...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this short, disastrous Valentine's Day date! If you want to check it out, have a look at unpopularboffin123 's profile or you can find it on my reading list, along with other entries.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did!

What's happening now?

Well, it's up to you! Do you still want to continue with the competition?

If so, I will put up three competitions: one at the end of May and two in June. Then I'll finish term at the end of June, with an end of term celebration where I'll reveal points overall by house and the individual writer with the highest house points!

If not, I'll hold the end of term celebration later this month!

Let me know *here* what you would prefer. (Or private message me!)

Bye for now, hope your writing is going well! :)

^Also, who has seen the new Beauty and the Beast? What did you think? I LOVED it, I actually think I prefer it to the original and I loved how they fixed a lot of the plot holes from the original story