Quidditch Results and New Writing Competition

Hey Guys!

Read on for the results of the Quidditch Match and a New Writing Competition!

Well done to everyone who took part in the Quidditch Match! It was a tough quiz and yet you all scored pretty high scores. So, I guess you'll be wanting to know who the top Quidditch player was...

And that was...

IHeartBooks01  with 34/35!! Almost full marks and the only question wrong was the toughest in the quiz. Well done!

Everyone will get half a house point for every question right, (IHeartBooks01 will get an extra ten points on top of that for scoring the highest.)

House Standings:

In fourth place we have Hufflepuff with 50 house points

In third place we have Gryffindor with 79 house points (Gryffindor gained 29 from this challenge thanks to CalebFord7 and QuillsOnParchment, who gained 14.5 house points each.)

In second place we have Slytherin with 217 house points (Slytherin earned 17 house points in this thanks to unpopularboffin123)

And in first place we have Ravenclaw with a whopping 277 house points! (Ravenclaw earned 27 points, thanks to IHeartBooks01.)

^ Oh Gosh, that felt like a maths lesson what with all the calculating :/

Anyway, congratulations to you all! :)

And for this week's writing competition... ?

Wouldn't it be cool if the characters of Harry Potter, Disney and/or DreamWorks had their own TV show? Like, can you just imagine all the characters taking part in a singing competition? Or in some crazy reality TV programme? This week I want you ...

Wouldn't it be cool if the characters of Harry Potter, Disney and/or DreamWorks had their own TV show? Like, can you just imagine all the characters taking part in a singing competition? Or in some crazy reality TV programme? This week I want you to write one episode (doesn't need to be too long) of this TV show. Show what an average episode would be like. The show could be made up, it could be loosely based on something... Just let your imagination go wild!

Oh, also, I'll be judging you on your covers this time: So try and create an eye-catching cover!

Rules:

Write it as a script

Write it as a new part in your "Frozen, Disney and Harry Potter Writing Competition" and send me a PM to let me know that you've published

Deadline

The deadline for submissions is Saturday the 1st of October 2016.

Good Luck, I look forward to reading your entries!

Bye for now,

GryffindorHermione :D

PS. Send me a PM if you have any queries!