Competition - Deadline 11th of July!

Hello,

It has been a long time...

 Anyway, hope that you are all well and ready to take on a couple of competitions! Originally I was planning for term to finish at the end of June, but now I'm thinking July the 20th. Let me know if that would be okay.

So what is the competition I have planned for you? Let me give you all the details about that below.

Competition: (There are two options, choose ONE)

1)Politics has been pretty interesting lately. What with the UK leaving the EU, Donald Trump becoming President, the results of the UK general election...

 What with the UK leaving the EU, Donald Trump becoming President, the results of the UK general election

But how does politics work in the wizarding/fairytale world?

Your task is to write a fun short story detailing about the run up to an election campaign set in the Wizarding/fairytale world. Who is standing for leader? Someone good, like Dumbledore? Or maybe it's Hans from Frozen. What are the names of the Political parties? How do rival politicians treat each other? Let your imagination run wild. (PS it'd be nice to know who wins the election!)

2) It's Summer. And your character has a fun summer planned. But then disaster strikes and the holiday that was supposed to be amazing becomes anything but.

 Write a short story about this disastrous holiday. You don't need to write it as the character you are for the competition unless you really want to.

 You don't need to write it as the character you are for the competition unless you really want to

You have until the 11th of July 2017. Good Luck!