Quidditch Match - HP, Disney and DreamWorks Trivia

Hey Guys :D

Hope that you're all well and enjoying your year at Hogwarts so far.

Now, something we haven't had in ages is a Quidditch Match. For those of you who don't know, that is basically just a quiz! I'll quiz you on your Harry Potter, Disney and DreamWorks knowledge. Great if you still want to be part of the competiton but have been suffering from Writer's Block.

Quidditch Match:

In total there are going to be thirty-five questions, (for each question you get right, you score a goal) and it would be great if you could complete this by Wednesday the 21st of September. Don't feel that you need to answer all the questions, just try your best. And you can guess too! Work individually and PM me with your answers once you are finished. You can publish your answers too, but then you risk having your work copied! Everyone who competes will receive house points and the top Quidditch player will get a shout out!

BTW, suggestion: don't write your answers in the PM bit first. Write them elsewhere (maybe on a bit of paper, on Wattpad create or on the note section of your phone) then transfer them to the PM bit, for easiness and also so you don't lose what you've written!

Anyway, without further ado, let's get this Quidditch Match started...

Round One: The Harry Potter Round: 15 questions

Part One - Questions from the books

Make a note of the first letter of each answer of the HP questions in part one. Unscramble them to spell out a quote and let me know what it is at the end.

1) What is the name of the village the Riddles' lived in?

2) What is Mrs Figg's first name?

3) What is the name of the ball Harry attends in fourth year?

4) How old are Witches and Wizards when they come of age?

5) What second name does Percy's boss give him?

6) What is Aragog?

WORD IS _ _ _ _ _ _

Part 2 - Not so much knowledge from the books, more like general Harry Potter knowledge

7) In what city did JK Rowling write the first Harry Potter book?

8) When the Deathly Hallows was published in 2007, how many copies of it were sold in the first 24 hours?

9) How many times did Emma Watson have to audition for the role of Hermione before being cast?

10) Who will be playing Newt Scamander in the upcoming film "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them"?

11) And what city is this new film set in?

12) When is Hermione Granger's birthday?

Harry Potter Round: Part 3: Cursed Child Questions - SPOILERS

13) Who is Albus' best friend?

14) Delphi is the daughter of...?

15) Which character becomes Minister for Magic?

Round Two: The Disney and Pixar Round - 15 questions

Part One - Questions from the films

16) What are the five emotions of "Inside Out"?

17) In Frozen, how many older brothers does Hans have?

18) In Tangled, what do the King and Queen release into the sky on Rapunzel's birthday?

19) What is the name of the robot in "Big Hero Six"?

20) Where does Dory go to look for her parents in "Finding Dory"?

Part Two - Song Lyrics

Name the song and film!

21) "Where dark woods hide secrets and mountains are fierce and bold, deep waters hold reflections of times lost long ago"

22) "No one can be just like me anyway,"

23) "Through the summer and the fall, we had each other that was all"

24) "Yeah people will beat you and curse you and cheat you,"

25) "How does she know that you really, really truly love her"

26) "You're the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we're through"

Part Three - Disney General Knowledge:

27) Who is playing Belle in the new live-action "Beauty and the Beast"?

28) Who does the voice of Ariel in "The Little Mermaid"?

29) If you don't already know, there is a new film coming out by Disney called "The BFG". But which author wrote the original story?

30) And who is directing this film?

Round Three: DreamWorks - 5 questions

31) In "How to Train Your Dragon" what is Hiccup's dragon called?

32) In the Shrek films, what does Fiona's father turn into?

33) "Come on, come on, turn a little faster, come on, come on, the world will follow after" What song is this? And which Shrek film?

34) What is the name of the gingerbread man in Shrek?

35) What is the winter spirit called in "Rise of the Guardians"?

And that's all the questions! I hope that they're not too easy...

On Thursday I'll be releasing the answers from the Quidditch Match and I'll also be letting you know about the next writing competition!

Anyway, I think that's all from me. If you have any questions, just PM me!

Bye for now,

GryffindorHermione :D