Part 15 "There's still time for everything"

Start from the beginning

"I guess that's goodnight then?" Sarah questions, there were hums and quiet 'yeses' for a response. You all said 'goodbyes' and then the phone call was over. You sigh, ruffling your hair.

"Maybe it would be better to just return to our world Cal" you said in all honesty. So what if the wolves are running around? You care about them of course and this isn't your fault, but if you put the barrier up they could return safely here because humans wouldn't be able to interfiere.

"Are you serious Willow?" Calum said rather angry, you could tell he was trying to be neutral, but he was stressed out and it showed.

"How can you say that? We can't leave them here, it's not their fault and we have to find the one who's doing all of this" he finishes, fists clenched.

"I know Calum, but...nothing, nevermind" you wanted to say something else, but changed your mind. He didn't like it when you didn't say what you felt, neither did you when he did this. You stood up, going over to grab a glass of water.

"No Willow, don't do this" he stood up, grabbing your wrist making you turn to look directly at him, but your eyes wandered somewhere else.

"Willow..." he said a little lower, you looked at him, your lips in a thin line. His eyes looked at you, he didn't mean to be rude, but it happens to everyone, doesn't help that now both you and him were annoyed by this day, the whole situation apparently.

"Let's go sleep Calum" you said just as low as him, he sighed, but still kissed you. It felt nice, like you two were apologising to one another by it. It left a bittersweet taste, but you knew that it was just the day getting to you. So you both got into bed and even after finishing the day off with a small argument, were side by side.

***

Sarah's POV*

Once Ash, Liam and I returned to our respective rooms we didn't talk for good thirty minutes, just cooling off after running. After that Liam called me and Ash for a group call with everyone and we discovered that nobody was more successful than us, which made me feel less disappointed in myself. We had separate rooms for two reasons, first one was I was the only girl, second one was that Michael was originally coming with me and Liam. Mike can't sleep, actually no, you can't sleep in the same room with him. There was a period in his life when he had to take care of Willow and now of Crystal which meant he would get maybe three to four hours of sleep combining everything. That's why during night he would do anything to keep himself busy which meant you would hear all the spontaneous noises that happend if something fell on the floor or if he opened the door. That's why Ashton and Liam have separate rooms and so do I from them, poor Niall, maybe Mike will do better knowing he doesn't have to take care of Niall. Or not because his girl is pregnant and in Perth... Yeah, poor Niall. A little more after the call I decided to see what Liam was doing, I went over to his room, finding him on the couch talking to someone. He had a big smile on his face and his brown hair was a mess, probably because he went through it with his hand so many times. He noticed I was there nodding at me to say hello, I waved in return, sitting on one of the chairs near by.

He soon finished "Bye Mali". Of course, who else would it be? I tried not to make much of a reaction to that, giving my best smile at him as he hung up.

"Hey Sarah, everything okay?" he asked, you would never think of someone who looked like Liam to be able to say something nice. You'd think he's one of those typical bad guys who look perfect, but are mean, he is the total opposite minus the muscle part.