Part 15 "There's still time for everything"

Start from the beginning

"Alright Calum?", Calum hums in response.

"Where's Willow?" Michael questions suddenly.

"I'm here" you chuckle.

"Hey we should have a group call, see if anyone has anything" Niall suggests.

"How do you do that again?" Calum questions, clearing his throat.

"I'll call, it's okay" Niall chuckles. You say quick byes and wait a minute before the phone rings again.

-

"Hi guys", "How's everyone?", "Hello" various people said at the same time as you joined the call.

"Okay, so first things first, anyone caught a wolf, or the person after he turned back?" Calum asks, going straight to the point. Everyone answered with no which didn't really help.

"We got really close" Michael says.

"So did we" Ashton adds.

"But nothing happend in the end?" you asked, you heard sighs and then Ashton quickly said a very quiet no.

"We didn't do anything, nor see anyone" Luke says, as Sierra hums in confirmation.

"Neither did we" Calum informs.

"We did, but we need Niall to know what it is" you add.

"What did you find?" Mali and Niall say at the same time.

"It's like a metal box with a button" you describe it to them, not very well.

"Yeah, Willow, thank you for the specific description" Niall says, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"Well, it is what it is, you'll see once we get back" you defend yourself.

"Louis, Mali you didn't say anything about what you did" Liam mentions.

"Right, we talked to a person that wasn't missing, Christi. She's also a werewolf" Louis informs.

"You tell us that now?!" Sarah's voice booms.

"Okay, calm down. She didn't tell us anything we didn't already know, besides the fact that there are people purposely shooting werewolves with those darts" Mali was saying when Michael cut in.

"Wait, wait, how did we not see them and she did? Well, except the one that tried to shoot Sarah".

"They are normal people, they could be anyone, she just saw him with a gun" Mali explains.

"That doesn't really help us" Calum said with a sad expression only you could see.

"There's still two days left, we can stay longer if we want too as well" Niall said, that lightened the mood, but only a little bit.

Open fireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara