Victory or Defeat

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, why not." Tatsumi said and now hugs back Sayo, which made the girls around him look at them with jealousy.

"Midoriya! The match just started... and he's completely frozen?! He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's Quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?" Present Mic exclaimed as the screen shows the title "Victory or Defeat" on it.

"Hitoshi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?" Present Mic announced.

"That's why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational." Aizawa uttered.

"Huh? What?" Present Mic asked.

"Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out, I had someone compile it for me.

Shinso failed the practical exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His Quirk is very powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting faux villains. That gave an advantage to those with physical attack Quirks. Shinso wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his Quirk." Aizawa said.

"You're lucky that you've been blessed, Izuku Midoriya. Turn around and walk out of bounds." Shinso said. Izuku slowly turned around and slowly walked towards the out of bounds.

"Wh-What's with his Quirk?!" Mine asked in shock.

"Please, don't obey him, Izuku!" Seryu cried.

"It's brainwashing. His Quirk is brainwashing." Ieyasu said.

"Huh? How can you say that it is brainwashing?" Esdeath asked.

"If you notice his eyes are all dead-looking, has no reaction and most of all, he easily responds to his words being thrown at him." Ieyasu said.

'This brat is right...' Kizaru thought.

"Brainwashing? That means..." Akame uttered.

"He'll be doing whatever Shinso to him!" Kurome said.

"If he can't escape that brainwashing effect, it's over for him." Najenda said.

"Huh? What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Deku, why?" Uraraka asked in worry.

"If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!" Iida said while waving his hands anywhere.

'That Quirk is...' All Might thought.

"Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk: Brainwashing! Answering his question turns on a brainwashing switch in his opponent's brain, forcing them to do what he says. If he doesn't want the brainwashing switch to turn on, it won't!" Present Mic narrated.

"I knew it!" Ieyasu said.

"Ojiro warned him earlier about that but he didn't listen. Midoriya fell to his trap." Bulat said.

"His Quirk is kinda scary. Once you answer him with a single word, you're done for." Sheele said.

"Airheads like you are the best nominees for getting victimized by him." Leone said.

"Eh?! So mean of you. Tatsumi, she bullied me." Sheele whined on Tatsumi but was ignored by him since he and Sayo are cuddling each other.

'Hmph!' Sheele pouted.

"His Quirk can be a powerful tool for villains! But the question is, is he really a villain in the making?" Zank asked.

"Why did he applied to the Hero Course if he'll just become a villain, idiot." Budou said.