|5|

"guk."

"..."

"kookie?"

"..."

"Jeonggukie?"

"..."

"GUK!"

"five more minutes, tae..." strong arms winded strongly around taehyung's waist, almost cutting off his breath. sometimes taehyung wandered if his husband really was oblivious with his inhuman strength or just loved to show off, that bastard.

"you said that ten minutes ago!" taehyung whined, pulling jeongguk's hair playfully and earning a sleepy groan from the alpha. "we have works, idiot." after a final groan, jeongguk let taehyung go to hug pillows.

"no, big baby, you don't get to sleep again," taehyung smacked jeongguk's butt. "go shower while I prepare breakfast."

jeongguk tried to assert his dominance by growling lowly deep in his chest but another smack on his butt interrupted him. he looked up at taehyung pouting adorably, looking disheveled but cute as hell. "yes, yes, you boss baby."

---

they had strawberry pancakes for breakfast, courtesy for taehyung's cooking turn today as he always craves for strawberries. they ate in comfortable silence, the sound of television quietly rumbled behind while jeongguk read the newspaper and taehyung made a check-list for groceries that they needed to buy.

jeongguk was still half way done eating his last pancakes when taehyung already stood to wash the dishes.

"come on, gukkie, we're almost late!"

the hell, school started two hours later and it wasn't like they live that far from the workplace. "what's with the hurry, tae?" he asked calmly.

"remember our deal to hide our marriage at the school?" taehyung looked impatient as guk nodded slowly. "well, obviously, we have to arrive before anyone can see us together."

jeongguk hummed nonchalantly. "what's weird for teachers to arrive at school together? just relax, tae."

"no, jeongguk, it is weird. didn't you agree with this deal? are you backing off?" taehyung raised one of his eyebrow, pulling the most bratty expression he could to fire off jeongguk. his husband was one competitive alpha, and taehyung loved pulling this card whenever he wanted something.

"fine!" jeongguk threw up his hands to the air. "we go early but you owe me something tonight," jeongguk lowly growled, ignoring the bright blush that coated taehyung's face.

---

"ugh, why can't I have my 'go to work kiss'?!" jeongguk whined loudly inside the car, trashing around as he sulked at taehyung. they had probably arrived to the teachers room by now if not because of jeongguk's daily kiss demands.

"are you five?! we already kissed plenty times at home, you big baby," taehyung exasperatedly sighed, marrying a baby like jeongguk could surely  make him feel ten years older. "what if someone sees us?"

"you made me drive us so early, you think someone has arrived at this time of day?"

"well, you must always be cautious!"

"no one is here, babe," jeongguk slyly slid his arm around taehyung's waist and pulled him closer. taehyung instinctively grabbed jeongguk's broad shoulders. "come one, just one pack and I'll play your game all~ day long~" if being cute didn't work, being sexy should pull another reaction from his stubborn husband.