Side Story 2

jeongguk woke up with a small feet right on his face, almost crushing his big nose.

the alpha groaned and immediately retreated his face before it could bring damage with the little strength a baby alpha could muster. he successfully moved his face away, but when he tried to turn his position, another small leg and a diapered butt prevented his movement. really, his son must have inherited his clingy, extraordinary sleeping positions from his mom because not one day had he ever ceased to amaze jeongguk with another new position.

a laughter rumbled from his chest. jeongguk then proceeded to pick up jeonghoon and reversed his position so they were lying face-to-face. the 35 months old baby slept like a log, a prominent pout on his pinkies lips as he puffed up breath that moved his soft bangs on his forehead slightly. he was the perfect definition of adorable, and jeongguk was soaking every single seconds right now just to admire how handsome his little baby was.

after a while and realising taehyung had left his side to cook breakfast, the alpha got pretty lonely so an idea came up to his mind. sitting up above the little alpha, jeongguk surged down to blow raspberries on jeonghoon's baby stomach very obnoxiously. he held the child's hands in his grasp, kissing his nose, puffy cheeks, then his stomach until jeonghoon let out tiny squeals in giddiness.

jeonghoon's long eyelashes fluttered as he opened his big eyes and adjusted his sight with the morning lights coming from the huge window. a very load raspberry on his neck caused the baby to squeal loudly and hug his father's neck tightly. "appa~" jeonghoon whined very cutely and softly, scrunching his little nose and eyes. the view wasn't good for jeongguk's heart because its beat exponentially went higher with his son's cuteness.

"good morning, prince jeonghoon," jeongguk blew more raspberries on his kid's cheeks, much to jeonghoon's liking.

"appa, kiss kiss?" jeonghoon pouted his lips and gave his dad his powerful puppy eyes, and who was jeongguk to refuse such request? his adorable son just had to inherit taehyung's puppy eyes and cuteness that it worked as jeongguk's weaknesses.

"mm, where should appa kiss?" jeongguk said, teasing his son.

jeonghoon wiggled his little body, stretching his arms up and whined cutely, acting all cute in the early morning. "here?" jeongguk laughed at his son's answer. he expected as much with how  jeonghoon's mind worked as he saw his son pointing his little fingers on his armpit, urging jeongguk to kiss them.

"okay," the alpha moved into a push-up position and did just that with the addition of kissing jeonghoon's opened armpits when he moved down. the kid seemed very pleased after ten kisses. "are you getting up after this, jeonghoonie?"

jeonghoon shook his big head and turned his back to his dad. "appa, butt kiss," the words were muffled by the pillow on his face, but jeongguk could clearly hear it. the big alpha once again laughed outload with his son's quirkiness and immediately complied by pushing down jeonghoon's pant down enough to kiss the top of his clean baby bums. jeonghoon squealed and giggled loudly when his dad tickled his sides.

jeongguk then picked up his son with one arm, not forgetting to ruffle the tuff of soft brown hair on top of the kid's round head. "let's give your mom morning kiss, prince jeonghoon." at the mention of jeonghoon's beloved mom, the kid trembled in excitement and hid his giggle in the crook of jeongguk's neck as he hugged his dad tightly.

true to jeongguk's guess, he could find his spouse in front of the stove while occasionally dancing a little to the beat of a jazzy song he put up on their stereo.  by the smell of meat and burned butter on bread, taehyung was probably cooking them sandwich. the omega was too deep in what he was doing that he failed to notice the new arrival of jeongguk and jeonghoon behind him.