He used his thumb to gently caress along my cheek before continuing. "We are going against your father, baby. I know my relationship with him is horrid, but you still have one with him and I know despite everything you have heard about him, you still care." Slowly my rage subsided, the pout on my face slowly shrinking and my narrowed eyes relaxing. 

My eyes flickered from Theo's to the bed, back and forth as if I didn't know where to look. 

Deep down, I knew I still cared about my father-- he did raise me after all and he's been nothing but kind to me all my life. I was definitely considered to be a 'daddy's girl' back home. 

Was it wrong for me to still care-- after everything he has done?

As if he was reading my thoughts, Theo spoke up. "And it's okay that you still care, he's your father after all. I never expected you to cut him completely out of your life." He added, giving me a soft smile and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. His lips warm to the touch and my eyes instinctively fluttered closed from the contact. 

"But you could get hurt," I muttered quickly, my eyes still closed and I could feel Theo's forehead resting upon mine-- something that he would regularly do, it was easily one of the most effective things to calm me down, knowing that he was so close to me. 

"Hey, more reasons that you shouldn't be there-- can't have you seeing me like that." He chuckled humourlessly. His attempt at making laugh failing sourly. I pulled away from him slightly, a pout already displayed on my face.

I gave him a slight disapproving look. "That wasn't funny." He shook his head, agreeing with me instantly.

"You're right, you're right." He said, his finger finding itself under my chin, lifting it up slightly by the touch. "I'll be okay," He reassured. 

I sighed, looking into his eyes. I couldn't stay mad at him long, the mate bond that I felt ever so strongly simply wouldn't allow it. 

"Still," I huffed lightly, turning my body and leaning back so that I was nestled into Theo's chest, Theo immediately welcoming me. "I can't help but worry," He let out a sigh myself, pressing his cheek upon the top of my head after pressing a kiss on to the top of my hair. 

"I'll be okay," He repeated, using his free arm to gently rub on my thigh, the action causing my wolf to purr within me. 

Suddenly, I brightened up. Turning my head to look at him from under my hooded lids.  Theo jolted up slightly, raising a single brow at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern evident on his face. 

"I know something that would make me feel more at ease," I responded, shuffling myself so I was sitting up on the bed facing Theo.

"What?"

"Mark me," 

His eyes widened so quick that if they could have popped out of the sockets they would have. His mouth fell ajar at words. 

"Wh-- I thought you said that you wanted to wait till you-- you know." It was amusing watching him as he continued to stutter through his sentence, I forced myself to hold in the little chuckle that wanted to erupt from within. 

Though, what he was saying was true. 

The first night we initiated the mating process, he went to mark me however I asked him not to. It didn't feel right to have been marked by someone who I was yet to wholeheartedly love. 

To Weres, they focused more on the marking than the mating. Mating was definitely important, but the mark was what would seal the mating process-- it was what would intensify the mate bond and it would basically combine the two Weres as one.

Despise the fact that I clearly cared for Theo-- he was a very important person to me-- but I knew I wasn't ready to love him just yet. There were obviously strong feelings that I held purely for Theo but I just wasn't ready. 

There were so many things happening at the moment and has been seen I first met Theo, it was a lot to take in.

"I know," I began, giving Theo a soft look as I shuffled closer to him. "But I also know that I have such strong feelings for you and if something was to happen to you I would never forgive myself." I spoke softly, placing my hand on his thigh.

Theo cleared his throat. "You know I would love nothing more than to mark you right now," He placed a hand on my cheek again as he stared lovingly in my eyes, it was just a warm feeling. "But I want you to be sure of what you're asking me." 

I gave him a smile before responding. "I'm sure," I reassured him. "I know the feelings I have for you and they aren't going anywhere." 

A wide smile spread on Theo's face, the emotion reaching to his eyes as they sparkled. He smiled at me softly, before leaning in.

His lips lightly grazed mine, teasing me slightly which quickly made both my wolf and I restless.

I pushed my lips further and lifted myself closer to him with inches between us, letting out a light moan. Theo's hands found themself on my waist, his grip tightening at the sound and he gently nibbled my bottom lip, using his hands to pull me on top of him.

He pulled away from my lips, only for him to attach his wet lips to my neck, making me let out a breathy moan.

He kissed lightly on the spot where he would mark me, before lightly sucking on it. I felt a shiver as he did so. A moan escaping my lips, calling his name out making him growl in approval.

I felt his canines extending, feeling them brush against my skin. Finally, he bit down my neck. I bit my lip harshly, as I attempted to hide the pain that I began to feel. 

The initial bite burnt through my neck, an almost excruciating pain spread through my body before slowly turning into a cold rush of pleasure.

His canines suck back to normal as he licked the wound, making me let out another breathy moan.

Theo trailed his kisses from my newly bitten mark to my jaw to my chin, and finally back to my lips, mine capturing his instantly in acceptance.

"Mine."