chapter 9

authors note: i'm really sorry for the slow updates i've just not been feeling well (i don't have covid) ive just not been feeling well from stupid drama but that's no excuse, i'm sorry.

y/n pov:
the three of us arrived to school early. "what- why are we here so early?" two complained. "we ain't gonna y'all about it alright!" i raised my voice at two. he seem surprised with my attitude but didn't say anything word. johnny placed his hand on my shoulder. "let's just all put our bags away yeah?" we nodded and walked inside. i ignored the stares and whispers. two and johnny looked at each other but said nothing. i opened my locker and shoved my bag aggressively. i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around; marcia. "why are you here so early?" she sassed at me. i looked behind me and johnny and two were just standing there. "am i not allowed to come to school early?" i replied. "you could've used the time to fix the outfit." she grinned. two was about to say something but i put my hand on his chest not taking my eye off marcia. "and you? couldve used the time grab the right matching shoes but you chose to go one without a diamond and one with" she looked down and realized. "look at your greasy hair!" she yelled. "i'm starting to see grey strands of hair, stop stressing yourself out so much on things you shouldn't bother" and with that she slapped me across the face. people were starring at us. i held my cheek and slowly looked at her. "poor baby" she frowned, "did it hurt? i bet it did" a few people laughed. "no it didn't, it was weak" i slapped my hand on her cheek. she stumbled back and a few boys on the varsity team caught her. "you slap like a greaser!" she yelled. "then i guess it's a good thing since a weak soc like you can't take it!" i saw the principal start walking over here and so did johnny and two. two grabbed mine and johnnys arm and started running outside leaving our bags in our locker. "might as well drop out!" i said. we were halfway back to the curtis house. they nodded. "i don't think your aunt would like that so much now would she?" two laughed. "i have my ways mickey" i pointed my finger at him.

pony pov:
cherry and i we're putting on our shoes when the door opened. "what are you guys doing here?" cherry asked sweetly. i can see y/n trying hard to not make eye contact with me. "little missy slapped the shit out of baby marcia!" two joked. "what!" cherry stood up and walked over to y/n. "get the hell away from me before i slap you too." cherry looked at me for back up. "don't talk to cherry like that" i stood up now straightening my jeans. "or what? you'll take me out of your life?" she raised her voice. "sure hell i will!" i stepped forward now. she scoffed. "i wouldnt be the first one out of your life" she pushed passed me and head to the bathroom. i was confused on what she meant until she referenced my parents. i grabbed my bag and cherrys hand before heading to school. "what was that all about" cherry asked. i laughed. "she was just being a bitch like always" i replied which made cherry grin.

word count: 592