5

y/n pov:
i was standing in middle of a dark room with only a light bulb that was shinning above me. i looked up from my shoes to a wall where there was a mirror. there i was, bruises on my arms, blood dripping off my forehead and a busted lip, a black eye forming on my right eye. i wasn't surprised. the mirror that had my reflection soon turned into a image of me when i was just a little girl and my father.

"you stupid kid!" he yelled at the little girl. "you are a waste of space!" hurtful words continued to leave his mouth. i gasped when he slapped her which caused her to fall on the ground. i ran over to the mirror to try and stop it but i couldn't. "stop it!" the little girl yelled. he slapped her over and over again until her body was shaking and the only thing leaving her mouth were loud sobs. i tried to yell. i tried to break the mirror but that only caused my to have bruises that appeared on my arms. my eyes were filled with fresh tears that was now slipping off my cheeks. i kept watching until i was pulled into a chair and tape on my mouth. my mother. "YOU SEE THAT? THATS YOU" she pointed at the mirror. she stood in front of me and slapped me across the face. soon my father appeared next to me yelling hateful words to me. "YOU WERE A MISTAKE!" was all i could hear in my head. my arms soon were tied behind the chair and my ankles tied to the legs. the little girl appeared on the other side of me with no emotions. "it's your fault." she said. i looked at all three of them. they were laughing. words kept leaving their mouth. i wanted to scream but all i could do was cry. everything went black before the light bulb turned on to see my father standing next to me. i looked at his hands to see that his fist were bloody. "i did this to you." he pointed at his fist. i was terrified. he ripped the tape off my lip and before i could scream he punched me.

i sat up and gasped for air. i looked around and i was at the lot. my breathing was uneven and i was sweating uncontrollably. i looked at my arms and touched my face. i curled up in a ball and just cried. i didn't care how loud i was. i was busy thinking about the nightmare i had that i couldn't feel johnny wrapping his arms around my waist. "j-johnny.." i tried taking a deep breath. "i'm right here, i ain't going anywhere" he whispered. he gently pushed me into his chest and just let me cry it all out. "i'm scared" i choked. "i know you are" he rubbed my back. "you got nothing to worry about" he whispered sweet things in my ears before telling me we should go to the curtis house. he carried me all the way there before placing me on the couch. it was about 6am and darry was already up.

johnnys pov:
i placed her on the couch with me and i cuddled up close to her. i grabbed the blanket on the floor and covered us with it. darry walked in the living room and looked at y/n. her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were red with tears. "nightmare again?" he whispered. i just nodded before going back to sleep. "johnny?" y/n said in my chest. i hummed in response. "thank you.." i slowly opened my eyes and looked down at her. "of course" i looked over at the clock and realized it was the afternoon. "yeah we aren't going to school" i mumbled before going back to sleep with y/n arms around me.

pony's pov:
i saw y/n on the couch with johnnys arms around her while they were sleeping. darry told me she had another nightmare. it bothered me that it wasn't me wrapping my arms around her. it was always me who was with her when she had nightmares and it was always me who was the one to comfort her. it bothered me the whole day in school and i didn't even bother talking to cherry, i ignored her. i noticed how everybody was talking about to same thing so i eavesdrop in one of them in english class which was my last period. "i cant believe y/n would do that to cherry..no wonder why cherry was in the hospital" the bell finally rang and i quickly got up to leave. i went to my locker and shoved everything in my bag. i was about to close it when cherry wrapped her arm around mine. "why has loverboy been ignoring me all day?" she pouted. "rough day" i snatched my arm away and stomped out of school. "the hell? when did she send cherry to the hospital" i mumbled to myself. i walked inside the house but stopped when i saw y/n and johnny still sleeping. darry was in the kitchen making dinner while dally and two were watching tv. "jealous?" dally smirked. "i got homework.." i stomped in my room and made sure to slam the door.

word count: 903