epilogue

Hiya! I kinda didn't want to leave you guys with just chapter 19 so i thought writing an epilogue for you guys heheh | (• •)|

(j/n) : jobs name :,)

[ JOHNNY CADE ]

You and johnny were happily married to each other and now had a beautiful little girl named hazel cade that is now 5 years old. You both had a decent job to stay stable and keep a roof above your daughters head. The both of you bought a house down the street from the curtis brothers and had enough to renovate the house to make it look somewhat a little nicer than the original design.

Ponyboy was always happy for both you and johnny ever since and was always there with opened arms every time to babysit hazel.

[ PONYBOY CURTIS ]

Ever since the day you officially became a curtis you both always talked about wanting to move to a house together and talked about the future everyday. Eventually you both had moved out with the money ponyboy earned with his job as an author and yourself as an (j/n)

As a few years passed by you were now here in the hospital pushing your second baby boy out with pony holding your hand comforting and crying with you as you released your last pushed. You cried in relief as you heard your baby cry. Once your baby was in your arms your little girl who was 7 named angel was sitting on the bed with you while she held her brothers hand.

Everyone else congratulated you both with your newborn child. Johnny had always been supportive for the both of you and happily agreed to be ponys best man at the wedding.

I hope y'all enjoyed❤️❤️