The screen slowly faded to black.

"Captain Branwen?" Tai titled his head.

Qrow looked at his sister, "So, it is you or me."

"It's going to be me, obviously." Raven shrugged her shoulders,

"Why do you think it's going to be you?"

Raven gestured towards towards the flask in her brothers hand, "They were send to do an assassination, and I doubt he'd be more to do it while being drunk."

"That makes sense." Winter stated, while Qrow groaned at the mention of his drinking habit again, "And he already made an appearance."

"It is a flashback mission." Ren pointed out.

Blake nodded her head in agreement, "It can show how he ended up as the one leading the next missions."

"Please be uncle Qrow, please be uncle Qrow..." Yang kept repeating this sentence in her mind.

An inscription saying "5 years ago appeared on the screen" after a moment.

And the next thing the audience saw was that Yang was crouching in the grass. She pulled out a suppressed M21 sniper-rifle as a familiar male voice spoke up on the screen, "Too much radiation. We'll have to go around."

"Yes!" Yang cheered that it was her uncle, not her mom, "Uncle Qrow!"

Qrow turned to Winter and Raven, "What were you saying, both of you?"

Winter and Raven simply rolled their eyes.

"Radiaton? What is it?" Pyrrha asked, voicing the question that appeared in the minds of some of the people in the audience.

"Radiaton is the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium." B explained to her.

"I recall you mentioning this radiaton when you were explaining to us about one situation when nuke was used in your world." Ozpin said, recalling B mentioning it earlier.

"Was a nuke dropped on Mountain Glenn?" Port asked.

"No. It wasn't." B shook his head.

"What happened there?" Goodwitch asked.

"A nuclear reactor accident. In it occurred on Saturday 26 April 1986, at the number 4 reactor in the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, near the city of Pripyat." B started explaining.

"Chernobyl? Pripyat?" Ren raised his brow.

"Pripyat is the name of the place that this mission shows you as Mountain Glenn." B answered.

"What is a nuclear reactor?" Weiss was the next one to ask him a question.

"It is formerly known as an atomic pile. This is a device used to initiate and control a self-sustained nuclear chain reaction. Nuclear reactors are used at nuclear power plants, like the one at Chernobyl, for electricity generation and in nuclear marine propulsion." B replied.

"How bad this accident was?" Winter asked. She already knew that it wasn't going to be anything pleasant, especially after the mission with a nuclear explosion,

"It is considered the worst nuclear disaster in history. Over 300.000 people had to be displaced from their homes. They were told it was was going to be temporary and it is still forbidden to return." B explained, making Winter's and many other people in the audience eyes go wide at the number of the people that had to abandon their home because of this accident.