"okay shrimp dick"

Start from the beginning

"open it" he said ,eagerly.

"mattia.." i said as i opened it and my mouth fell in shock when i saw what it was. stop omg he's so cute.

"BABY" i said as i wrapped my arms around him. he hugged me back and we pulled away and i looked a the gift. it was a beautiful  , silver ,butterfly choker that was literally glistening in the sun light.

"i love it so so much thank you" i said and i grabbed his face and pulled him into kiss.

"come here let me put it on you" he said , patting the space in between his legs and i crawled over and sat so my back was facing him. he finished putting it on and this is what it looked like:

he cuddled his head into my neck and i leaned my head against his

"it's so cute where did you get it from" i asked because we hadn't gone to any jewellery shops here.

"the other day when you guys were getting your nails done , me and the boys went to look around they had this in a shop window and i saw it and it reminded me of your butterfly obsession" he laughed and i smiled.

"i was asking the manager if i could pick it up today when you were calling me so that's why i didn't answer the call" he explained.

"that makes sense" i laughed. i turned around so i was facing him.

"thank you. for literally everything you've done for me" i said.

"shh no, thank you for being the best thing that ever happened to me" he said.

"you're so cheesy eww" i laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"i was being romantic"

"please dont ever say that again, i might throw up"

"you're so rude to me, i hate you"

"that's what i wanna hear baby" i said and he quickly picked me up and i screamed at the sudden action.

"I'll throw you in the water" he threatened and tried to keep a straight face but he was failing.

"do it" i said, staring right into his eyes.

"fuck" he said and his lips were on mine and i could feel the passion behind it. We were kissing for a few minutes until we pulled away.

"see, wasn't that more fun than your cheesy shit" i said and he smirked at me.

"you act like I'm always cheesy" he said.

"you're cheesier than me" i replied.

"im never gonna be nice to you again"

"yess i love it i love itttt" i sang and he started wrestling me in the sand.

"come on let's go bighead" he said, pulling me up from the sand.

"okay shrimp dick" i replied, brushing off the sand on my clothes and i looked up and he was staring at me.

"we both know that's a lie" he said and i walked closer to him.

"do we?" i whispered and started walking ahead of him and he stood there in shock for a few seconds and then tried to catch up with me. of course i knew it was a lie, i just wanted to wind him up. he caught up with me and we were talking like nothing happened and we made it back to the hotel and i went to pee and when i came out, he was sitting on the bed on his phone . i could see his not-so-shrimp-like dick print through the material of his shorts and i felt butterflies in my stomach.
i walked over to him and straddled him and he looked at me and put his phone down and kissed me. i kissed him back and soon he started moving his lips to my neck and i let out a moan and he smirked and got off the bed and walked over to the mini fridge and took out a drink and sat in the chair and started drinking it while i stared at him in shock.

"mattiaaa" i whined and he looked at me.

"i thought i had a shrimp dick" he said and i was already extremely turned on because of the way he was kissing my neck but him teasing me was something i couldn't handle.

"shut the fuck up you know it's not small now come here" i said, trying to contain my hormomes. he smirked at me and stood up.

"say please" oh my lord this boy.

"please" i said and he came over and i grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to me and our lips found each other again and i raked my hands through his hair and his hands took off my t-shirt.

"fuck" he moaned through the kiss and i pulled his shirt off and... (👁️👄👁️)

after we finished we layed together and we were just talking when we heard moaning and noises from ale and naomis room. we could tell it was their room because there were certain words that we knew they liked to use, *cough* dADdY *cough*. me and mattia looked at eachother and started laughing.

"well that's gonna take a while to unhear" mattia said and i nodded.

we changed and decided to go the pool. when we got there we saw kai and jem there and we walked over to them.

"your necklace!" jem said and i smiled and noticed her earings.

"your earings!" i said and she nodded over at kai and i realised he got them for her when mattia got my necklace. this is what they looked like :

they suited her really well , she looked so pretty

"how comes you guys came here" mattia asked them.

"have you heard how loud dAdDy and his girlfriend are?" kairi said and we all started laughing. we talked for a little while and then went back to our rooms and decided for us all to go to dinner together. we got ready and we laughed at ale and naomi for a good 30 minutes and then we left. we came back and chilled in our room on our balcony and around 12am every one went back to their own rooms and we got into bed.

"night bighead" mattia said and i hit him.

"don't make me say it again polibio" i said.

"if you say it again then we aren't having sex for a month"

"you can't last that long" i replied.

"wanna bet" he said.

"yeah" i said and we shook hands.

"night shrimp dick" i said and he turned away from me but i pulled him back to face me.

"hey you said no sex not cuddling and kissing" i reminded him and his face softened and he placed a kiss on my lips before we went to sleep.

A/N- ahah i actually like this chapter a lot 💀 also that butterfly choker is so beautiful i wanna get itt. i actually really do like butterflies irl and 'butterfly effect' is one of my favourite songs. neways i hope you guys liked this chapter, i love u💕