||53|| Thor ||"Will you be my earthly guide?"||

Warning(s): None? Thor's just really new to earth in this :)
Note(s): This was requested :)
Pairing(s): ThorxMale!Reader (even though gender isn't mentioned) (Platonic)
Proofread?: I fixed mistakes as I wrote
Word Count: 465 Words

Second Person P.O.V.

You heard a noise..a weird THUMPING noise. It was like a child tapping on the shark tank at the aquarium. It was a weird noise.

You got up from your comfortable position on the couch and put your iPad down. You grunted a bit as you pushed your body up, "Damn, I'm getting old." You muttered to yourself as you made your way to the kitchen.

"Thor!" You exclaimed, you quickly walked to the man and looked to see what he was doing. "Wha-?"

"What is this..earthly device?" Thor asked, he was poking the transparent door to the microwave. He pressed the button and his eyes widened as the door flew open. "Amazing!" His voice boomed.

"A microwave." You bit your lip and he closed the door just to press the button again. You sighed then smiled as you watched Thor have his child-like fun.

"Is there anything else that will amaze me this much?" He turned to face you, a lightbulb formed around your head- literally. You had powers to create illusions.

"Yes," You hopped off of the bar stool that was at the kitchen island counter. "Come with me." You smirked and walked to the elevator. Thor was a bit confused but he complied and got into the elevator shaft with you.

You pressed a button and you were down to the laundry level. He looked around when he saw the washer and dyers.

"What are these for?!" Thor smiled, he stepped out of the elevator shaft and walked around the room and started pressing random buttons.

"Washer and dryers. This is how we wash our clothes." You explained.

"Can I wash my armor?" Thor asked. You paused and rose your brow at the man.

"I-I don't know. I-I wouldn't try it, though." You smiled softly and walked back to the elevator. You looked away and pressed a button.

When you pressed the button, you felt water touch the tip of your shoe. Rage built up inside you and you got out of the elevator before the doors closed. The cool metal almost grazed your shoulders gently.

"I created water!" Thor exclaimed, he was a little proud of himself.

"It's not supposed to do that." You sighed and walked over to the machine to turn it off.

The bigger man frowned and walked over to you, he watched you turn off the machine and studied everything else you did, "Will you be my earthly guide?"

You laughed softly at the bizarre title, "Sure, I'll be your earthly guide."