||36|| Loki ||"Your cookbooks are inferior to me."||

Warning(s): This will be short & I'm doing the requests out of order

Note(s): It is now Semester 2 at my school and I have more challenging classes than before. I have dome goals that I want to achieve and it will take up most of my time. Publishing chapters will take longer than expected due to my new schedule.
•GenderNeutral!🥳

Pairing(s): Loki x Reader
Proofread?: Nope, good luck!

Word Count: 522 Words

Your Point of View, First

I opened my heavy eyes and groaned as the cold air from the ceiling fan slowly dried then out. I blinked a couple of times to rejuvenate my eyes. My body stayed in bed, I tried to get up, but I wasn't allowed.

I whined softly and went back to sleep. My eternal body clock woke me up a few minutes later. I sighed as I knew my body had the maximum amount of slumber it could possibly get.

I got out of bed and enjoyed the new carpet we put in. I got tired of the cold wood in the morning. I walked over to the large bathroom and groaned as I looked at my self in the mirror.

"Gross.." I mumbled and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I started to play with my hair a bit. I went to take a shower and got changed when I was done.

I stayed quiet throughout my morning routine. I shivered a bit and walked over to turn off the ceiling fan that made my room feel like the temperature was slipping into the negatives.

I heard the sound of a pan drop and Loki cursing at the pan as it dropped. I chuckled softly and walked downstairs and into our large kitchen.

"Need help with something?" I smirked and crossed my arms. I love to boast about how I was an amazing chef and how Loki burnt toast and evaporated water once.

"No, thank you." Loki looked towards me, his eyes narrowed a bit. He bent down to pick up the stainless steel pan.

I stood there by the kitchen's arch and watched him in amusement. "You sure you don't need help?"

"I said no, Y/N." Loki growled lowly, "Your cookbooks are inferior to me." He mumbled.

"Or maybe this is time you should accept the fact that maybe..." I started and walked over to him and took the pan and the cracked egg away from him, "You can't cook?"

"Blasphemy!" Loki said dramatically.

I stood there and rose a brow at my crazy boyfriend. I started to laugh then it turned into a cackle as I started to buckle over and held my stomach. "Loki, I love you, but I want to live."

"Dinner wasn't that bad.." He mumbled softly and leaned against the counter, placing his hand over his face.

I looked at him with a sad, yet understanding, expression plastered on my face

I looked at him with a sad, yet understanding, expression plastered on my face. I looked at him. His demeanor changed. He decided to be dramatic again. He looked at me and walked off like a little kid who could't get what they wanted from the store.