||40|| Peter Parker ||"..I'm here for you."||

Warning(s): This was a short notice request. I still have much older requests in my camera roll. I am not accepting requests at the moment because I keep track of which Avenger majority of you will like to see. I will post that next :)
-May 3, 2020

Note(s): This is short because I feel like I can make more chapters when they are shorter
Pairing(s): Peter Parker x Male!Reader (Platonic but they both like each other)
Proof read: Kinda :)
-There's a Gif!
Word Count: 716 Words

"Peter!" You yelled as you slammed your locker door shut. The teen jumped slightly and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

He looked at you with a sympathetic look. "Y/N, I'm sorry." The boy yawned and stretched. He followed you out of the school since it wad the end of the day. "I didn't get much sleep." He said as he walked with you on the sidewalk.

You chuckled softly, more to yourself. You looked over at your friend. "I could tell! You made me so tired from yawning all day!" You smiled and walked to an art store that was nearby.

Peter followed you into the store and stayed quiet. He wasn't paying attention at all during school so he was very confused to why the two of you walked into a store that you never go to.

He looked around and checked out the decorations. "Why are we in here anyways?" He looked over and noticed that you were now missing. He started to panic a little bit. Why didn't his spidey-senses tell him that something was off?

The boy looked around the store and put the clay figurine down

The boy looked around the store and put the clay figurine down. He was busy admiring it before he noticed that you were gone. The store was quite small but it was busy with a lot of individuals who believed that they were fun and quirky. "Y/N?" He called out your name. He leaned against a wall a little bit and started to calm down. His world was spinning a bit.

"Petey!" You chuckled as you walked up to the boy. You quickly frowned when you noticed him trying to calm himself down. You walked over with a fee bags filled with art supplies for your upcoming project. "What happened while I was gone? Did someone try to kidnap you?" You teased.

"No." Peter quickly shook his head and looked at you. "You almost left me here with these people." He looked at the many strange characters picking up other art utensils and criticizing them as if they knew better.

You rose a brow and looked over at the people that he was referring to. You chuckled softly and rolled your eyes. Sometimes the two of you would playfully be jerks and mock the very people you were surrounded by. You looked back at your friend and narrowed your eyes a bit trying to get the truth out of him. You smiled when he appeared as if he was breaking down to tell you what he was really freaking out over.

"Plus, I thought I lost you.." He mumbled softly and rubbed the back of his neck. He chuckled nervously and looked down.

"That's really sweet, Petey." You looked at him. You chuckled softly as his soft face was turning into a light pink from his embarrassment. "It looked like you were having a panic attack, are you really okay?"

"Yeah, I am..I just thought something bad happened to you." He sighed and looked at you. He smiled softly when he saw that you were truly okay, "I care about you, Y/N."

"I care about you too." You smiled at him, "Now," You prepared your next sentence and hooked your arm in his and led him out of the store, "We have a project to do."

"P-Project?" His eyes widened as the two of you left.

You chuckled softly and shook your head. "See! This is what happens when you don't pay attention." You smiled and walked back to your place. "It's okay, Petey. I'm here for you."

"Thanks, I really need you right now." He took off his shoes as he walked into the house. He put his bag down, "So what's this project about?" This only made you chuckle more.