||16|| Bruce x Male!Reader ||"Jealous."||

Warning(s): Jealously, Cursing

Note(s): This was requested :3
•This was semi-proofread
•I did not sleep at all last night lol, wrote this at 5am

Pairing(s): Bruce x Male!Reader ; Steve x Male!Reader

Word Count: 654 Words

Y/N's P.O.V.

I yawned trying to stay awake. I blinked repeatedly and tried to keep my heavy eyes open. It was movie night at the tower and all the Avengers were in the living room watching the movie on the screen.

I was sitting in between my boyfriend, Bruce, and one of my closest friends, Steve. I had my arm wrapped around Bruce, hugging him closely to me. He leaned onto me as he started to go to sleep.

"Someone's sleepy." I mumbled softly.

"You're one to talk." Bruce smiled softly and started to get up.

"Night, Steve. Night guys." I smiled softly and quietly left the living room with Bruce.

"Night, Y/N." Steve said.

I walked into the bedroom and took off my shirt and pants and laid in bed in my boxers, I looked a Bruce as he took off his shirt, already wearing pajama bottoms, he laid down beside me and looked up at the ceiling.

I laid beside him and looked up at the ceiling with him, "Whatcha look at?" I asked him.

"Why do you care?" He huffed and turned away, his back now to me.

"Bruce. What's wrong?" I asked him, now sitting up in the bed.

"Nothing." He mumbled, he wasn't angry, just upset.

I wrapped my arm around him but he nudged me away when he got out of bed. I scoffed and looked at him, "What the fuck is your problem?"

"You wanna know my problem? I don't like the way you and Steve have been hanging out so much." Bruce said, he's been trying to stay calm, trying to control the big guy.

I looked at Bruce, "Are you? Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Yes.." He sighed softly, he sounded defeated.

I smiled softly and hugged him, "It's nothing to worry about. I don't like Steve like that and you know this. I only like you." I smiled and kissed him.

He mumbled softly, "Okay."

I smiled and nuzzled his neck, "So you think Steve has a chance with me?" I chuckled.

"Don't even joke like that."

I left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, "Hey, Steve." I smiled softly as I looked over at the blonde. "Whatcha doing?"

"Tony's trying to teach me how to use this." Steve looked at the laptop.

"Okay. Well this is called a laptop..more specifically a MacBook." I told him.

He looked up at me and rose a brow, "Why do I even have to use this?"

"I'm guessing you watch porn on your phone?" I asked.

"W-What? I don't even watch it at all!" Steve said.

"Ah. Poor innocent, Cap. I love this." I smirked softly and grabbed an apple walking away, I noticed Bruce in my peripheral vision but I ignored him.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv. Bruce stood in the doorway and looked at me.

"What's wrong now, big guy?" I asked him.

Bruce shook his head and walked away. I rose a brow and turned off the tv. I placed the remote down on the covers and threw away the rest of apple since I finished it rather quickly.

I walked into the lab and looked at Bruce trying to distract himself. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." He said.

"I'm not doing a repeat of last night." I said.

"Fine. I just didn't want to tell you cause I got jealous again then I realized it was over nothing." He shrugged.

"Awe! My Brucie's getting all jealous." I chuckled and kissed his cheek leaving his face red as he blushed, embarrassed.

Tony looked up and laughed, "Ha!" He yelled, "Jealous."