||86|| Loki ||"You're still my Loki."||

Warning(s): Short :) , Cursing , a little angst & a little fluff
Note(s): Follow me on tumblr @ my-avengers-obsession , i've already posted some things on there so check it out!!
Pairing(s): Loki x Male!Reader
Proofread?: I edited words as I wrote. Sorry for any mistakes.
Word Count: 707 Words
Summary: Y/N accidentally upsets Loki while they are on vacation. He accidentally triggers Loki to shift into his Jotun form.

The wind blew his long dark locks behind his head, he chuckled softly as he watched you flail around in the knee high snow. He had his hands tucked into the pockets of his dark grey coat. His nose was red and his skin was as pale as ever, but he was used to harsh coldness like this. "You look pathetic, love." His taunt rang into your ears.

You huffed and made your way back to him. Shivering, you wrapped your arms around yourself, "I-I'm sorry, I'm n-not a fucking Frost Giant like you." You walked towards the cabin and opened the door, snow fell in, but all you cared about wad getting warm.

You missed how his smile fell, he stayed where he was. He watched you walk inside of the medium sized modern cabin. He stayed outside for a bit and drowned in the puddle of self pity. He snapped put of his intrusive thoughts and walked into the vacation home. He kicked off his boots after wiping them in the brown and black welcome mat. He tossed his coat onto the opposing couch and he sat down.

You stood in front of the fireplace trying to reverse any frostbite you might've received. You turned around when you heard the shuffling behind you stop, "What's wrong?" You sat down beside him.

His elbows were resting on his knees and he was leaned forwards. His hands clasped with each other and he looked down at the floor, studying it intensely.

You placed your hand on his back, causing him to tense. You rubbed it gently and he calmed with the touch. "Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head and stared at floor, "Are you unhappy with me?" He turned his head, glossy eyes focusing on yours.

You bit your bottom lip, your heart tightened and you gulped. You pulled your hand away from his back and you shook your head. "I love you..why would you think that?"

"How could you love me?" He grew angry, his skin grew colder and he stood up. He looked down at his hands and he froze in place. "How could you love a monster? Look at me!" He turned to you.

You focused on his changing skin, the color of his eyes changing from warm and inviting to harsh and monstrous. "You're not a monster..you might be a frost giant, but you're still my Loki..okay?" You sighed, "I shouldn't've said what I said earlier..that was insensitive..I shouldn't have brought up your insecurities..I wasn't thinking." You stood up and looked at him, "I..I was wrong.."

Loki looked at you, he was utterly confused. His skin went back to flesh tone and he started laughing. You frowned at his change in behavior.

"What?" You huffed and crossed your arms at the man.

"You just admitted you were wrong! Granted, I am still upset, but I never thought I would live to see the day." He wiped the tear from his eye.

You glared at him and walked away, "Next time you pull that shit, I'm not gonna say sorry." You flipped him off.

"Babe!" Loki continued laughing and followed you, "C'mon!"

A/N: idk if i'm gonna continued writing fanfiction on wattpad anymore. I feel like my writing is shit, i don't have as much inspiration & i'm transitioning onto tumblr. i thank all of you for your support. i do have mental health issues and it does take a toll on my creativity & motivation, i feel like i can be more productive. idk, i just feel like i write cringe fanfic that will haunt me in the future.. maybe i just feel like that cause i wasn't feeling this particular fic. pls give me your feedback. love you guys, bye.