||77|| Tony ||"Survivor"||

Warning(s): None (Yep. Tony isn't a warning today lol)
Note(s): Requested
Pairing(s): Tony x Husband!Reader
Proofread: I fixed mistakes as I wrote
Word Count: 724 Words
Summary: Y/N has a hard day and his husband, Tony comes to comfort him
Point of View: Third

Y/N slammed the thick wooden door as he entered the cold house. He kicked off his black work shoes and stormed over to the living room. His socks collided with the soft carpet, barely making a sound.

The furious male plopped onto the couch, his face landed onto the leather seat. He groaned out, but it was muffled by the luxurious material.

An older brunette who some call Tony and others call old man, came into the room and immediately frowned, "Babe?" He called out and put down the small glass filled with whiskey.

Y/N grunted a reply but did not move his head, he didn't care anymore. What was the point of trying?

Tony's jaw clenched and he looked down at the floor while exhaling, he walked over to the man and moved his legs so he could sit down. He tapped Y/N's shoulder, "Babe, did something happen at work?"

Y/N huffed and moved, his face imprint now on the beige leather couch. He laid back and rested his legs on Tony. He stared at the ceiling, adoring the detail Tony put into the blueprints.

Y/N's watery (E/C) eyes focused on the older male, "Everything went wrong, I'm going to quit tomorrow. I can't do this anymore.."

Tony looked over and held Y/N's soft hand, "Why do you want to quit after one bad day?"

"It's so frustrating.." Y/N groaned and sat up completely on the couch. He leaned back into the comfy couch and looked at their large 4K TV. "First, I spilt hot coffee on my white shirt then I went to fix the shredder because everyone working for me happens to be an idiot. Then-"

"Please don't tell me your tie got caught in the shredder-"

"While it was around my neck." He looked at Tony and playfully slapped him.

Tony laughed, "I'm sorry, but the image of that." He buckled over and sat up straight again to wipe the tears from his eyes.

"Whatever." Y/N tried to conceal the laughter, "After the tie incident, I had to throw it away because that shredder was not messing around. It was around one in the afternoon and I went into the break room and someone had an impromptu birthday party..one of the lit candles from the cake fell onto the floor and rolled over to the wall. Luckily, the sprinklers got to it before anything happened. So..that's why my shirt looks weird cause I didn't have extra work clothes in the car." He sighed. "After that happened, I took a walk and someone left their dog's mess, had to change my shoes and get the other ones cleaned."

"You had extra shoes but no clothes?" Tony was becoming interested in the story.

Y/N sighed and nodded, "Yeah..yeah.."

"Then I came home and you started laughing at my struggles." Y/N leaned into the man.

Tony wrapped his arm around his husband and chuckled softly, "You will be okay. You are strong..you're a survivor of coffee, shredders, fire, water and dog poop." He chuckled and shook his head, "Cannot believe I just said that."

"Well," Y/N turned his head so he could look at Tony, "Believe it, cause you just did." He smirked.

"Why can't you quit your job and help me in the lab?" Tony suggested.

Y/N shook his head, "We're married, we don't need to be around each other all day. I'll just annoy you."

Tony shook his head, "I love you, Y/N. I don't like it when you have to fight for your life at-" He started laughing and pulled away, "I'm sorry, you just had stupid luck today." He looked at Y/N and put his hand on the man's cheek, "Just think about it."

"I will." Y/N playfully rolled his eyes, "So..what's for dinner?"

"Oh? I had to cook because I was the one at home all day?" Tony playfully sassed while he got up from
the couch.

"Yep."