||20|| Loki x Male!Reader ||"Teach me your ways."||

Warning(s): Cursing

Pairing(s): Loki x Male!Reader

Note(s): This was not requested.
•This chapter has no original plot. I just wantef to post something random for you guys
Proofread?: Semi
•I have lost track of like two requests, so if you did request something before the deadline, just be patient and the chapter will come out sometime (either this month or the next) cause I start school in 4 days
•Written and Published Aug. 17, 2019

Word Count: 809 Words

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair at a dark, humid, and very empty warehouse. When I heard anyone speak, it was just echos. I gulped and I swear I heard echos for that too.

I tried to fight against the chair I was tied up against. My leather clothes made it hot as I kept fighting. I started to sweat, I groaned as the salty fluid dripped into my eyes repeatedly. I stopped fighting and accepted my defeat.

I heard footsteps walk towards me. I started to get tense again. When the voice started talking, I didn't recognize it. They kept asking for a flash drive. I kept my lips sealed, I had no prior knowledge of such thing.

I felt cold water drip onto my head. I shivered softly at the sudden change in temperature. I looked at the figure, they did not turn towards me, all I saw was their back.

They kept asking for the flash drive, over and over before turning towards me. My eyes widened before I started laughing.

"You are a buff woman. I thought you were a dude with a feminine voice." I started laughing.

She had no smile on her face. "Show me the flash drive and you might get to leave alive."

"What's the point of leaving dead? Either way I'm leaving." I looked at her.

"Give. Me. The. Flash. Drive." She repeated herself and hit a button on the remote. Her lips formed into a wicked smile as her eyes adverted to the bucket of water on top of my head.

"I. Don't. Know. What. You're talking about!" I yelled then shrieked when the cold water got poured onto my head. I shivered as it got into my suit. "Fuck!" I yelled and tried to get comfortable again.

"There's more were that came from." She walked out.

"She should be using this water to bathe in." I heard Loki's voice.

I looked towards the direction from where I heard it. I saw him come out of the shadows, he always did this, he was always in a dark corner for a dramatic entrance. I thought it was annoying, scary, and cute at the same time.

I looked up at him with big eyes, I didn't need to speak. My scared facial expression said enough. He knew that I knew that he knew I needed help without saying a word. He had his scepter with him, this is when I decided to speak.

"I thought you got it taken away." I looked at him as I was cut free.

Loki looked at me and paused, one of my hands free. He started to laugh softly, "I always get it back. God of Mischief." He smirked softly.

"Please untie my other hand." I looked at him.

"Isn't this your specialty? Getting tied up?" He asked.

I blushed. "Not here!" I yelled then heard the familiar foot steps. "Fuck, Loki. You had one job." I growled softly and stayed seated.

The crazed woman came back and looked at the two of us. "How lovely of you to join us. I was just about to kill him." She walked towards Loki.

"No." The god said as he looked at the woman leaving her confused. I looked at him confused myself.

"What?" I asked as I rose a brow, I was a bit amazed how it seemed her brain shut down after being rejected for something.

"No." Loki pointed his scepter towards her chest.

"Loki, don't." I sighed softly. I would face palm, but I'm tied in a chair. I tried to untie my other hand while the woman was distracted by Loki.

I was able to get out. "Loki, let's go." I said softly.

"Fuck." Loki mumbled softly, he already possessed her. "We have to leave." He said quickly and grabbed me.

I blushed softly as we ended up back at the tower. "That was amazing.." I smiled softly.

"I am certainly aware." Loki mumbled as he walked into the kitchen and started inspecting the food. He noticed me looking at him.

"What?" He growled softly, he was already annoyed that he had to save my life and he was getting irritated that I was still around, so I decided to add fuel to the fire by being a bit sarcastic.

"Teach me your ways."