||26|| Clint ||"You don't learn, huh?"||

Warning(s): Mentions of Murder/Death; Cursing

Pairing(s): Clint x Male!Reader

Note(s): If some of you can't tell, this is a new way that I'm doing requests. It's easier for me to do a screenshot so I can do them in order (and if I don't do them 100% in order, oof)
•Proofread?: Meh (Kinda)
•Requested?: Yes

Word Count: 649 Words

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stood there holding my new assignment. I had to assassinate Clint Barton. I sighed softly, I don't even know why I work here. I grabbed my dagger and my gun, I didn't know what I was going up against.

I walked out of the warehouse and walked down the street, keeping a low profile. I looked around and noticed a man who fit the description. I blended in with the dark city surrounding the both of us.

I started to speed up when he did, I slowed down when he did. I moved out of the way when he looked around. He looked as if he were hunting someone down. I kept quiet and slowed down my breathing. I took a left as he took a right. I climbed up onto the roof of a building and got a view of him.

I took this as an opportunity see where his final destination was. I smirked softly and casually jumped down, the concrete below me cracked a bit and I walked away uninjured. I made eye contact with a woman who saw me.

"Shhhh..." I said softly, her once brown eyes started to turn icy blue as she gasped softly. I smirked and walked away, not bothering to walk on the crosswalk. I'm about to commit a murder, what's the point in following the laws now.

I walked outside the building and heard his voice. "This is my guy." I smirked softly as I must've thought aloud.

He looked at me and rose a brow, "This is your guy?" He repeated what I said but in a question. He got out his bow and arrows. I chuckled softly, I simply pulled out my gun.

"Why would you make this joyless for me?" I hummed as I walked closer to him. "You out of all people should know that I love to look my victims in their eyes as the life leaves their body slowly." I whispered softly.

Clint looked like he was about to release his arrow. I looked at him and nodded. "Please do it." I whispered softly, maintaining the eye contact. He was stubborn, he wanted to do what he wanted to do. I stood there and watched him. "You're shaking, dear." I chuckled softly and walked into a corner.

I sighed softly as I started to make my way back to the building instead of the warehouse. I walked inside and sat down in the break room. I tapped my fingers against the counter as coffee poured into my glass.

"Fuck.." I mumbled softly, I don't think I can kill him. God, I love the way he trembled a bit. I chuckle softly, remembering the moment that happened minutes before.

Day two. I was sent out again to go after him. My mind was not focused at all. I sighed softly and rubbed my temples. I had my dagger, I didn't want to shoot him, maybe I should've.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, it was too late for all of that. I sighed softly, I looked up and didn't realize he was standing right there in front of me.

"You don't learn, huh?" Clint chuckled softly, about to let go of the arrow again, like the night before.

"I've given up, I'm not going to kill you." I said.

He relaxed and put his bow down. "So what's going to happen to you?"

"I don't know, I don't care." I sighed softly and walked away.