||73|| Tony ||"Mine." (Sugar Daddy Sh*t Pt. 2)||

Warning(s): Cursing, slight angst, jealousy, Trigger Warning- possible roofie*
Note(s): I know you guys have been waiting for this :)
Pairing(s): Tony x Male!SugarBaby!Reader
Proofread?: I edited words I as wrote, sorry if there are mistakes
Word Count: 1500 Words
Summary: Part 2 of Chapter 68. After Tony consoles Y/N, he takes him to his charity event. Y/N's nervousness gets in the way and causes him to daydream about the worst.
Point of View: Third

"This is a mutual agreement between both of us..why do you always feel so guilty?"

"Cause..this is just sex and money..a-and gifts." Y/N bursted out in tears. "There's no real connection- sure, you say you love me..b-but I know you just love the things I do for you. You love having me around you to make you look good at parties. This isn't real, Tones."

"Would you feel better if I asked you to be mine- officially. No more sugar daddy shit." Tony looked at him.

Y/N stared into the man's chocolate eyes and nodded. "Yeah..I would."

Tony smiled softly and nodded, "Good, I've been thinking about this for a while. Y/N L/N would you please give me the honor to be your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Stark, I do." He laughed softly and kissed his lips when he was pulled in. "But..I still need a car and a job."

"You can do something around the tower..I'll get you a car, but we should get out of mine." Tony suggested since they were still in the Audi.

"Great suggestion..all that crying made me hungry."

"I think you should wear this suit." Tony suggested while rummaging through Y/N's new closet.

Y/N let out an exhausted sigh, he tried to keep his head up. He sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes while they burned. "We have two hours! Just let me take a nap."

Tony walked over to the bed and gently laid the suit down, he adamantly shook his head. "This will be my first charity even this year. Which means it has to be spectacular. And that means you have to be spectacular."

"I'm just arm candy." Y/N groaned and rolled his eyes.

Tony smirked and winked, "Exactly." He pulled the duvet off of the sleepy man. Y/N whined at the sudden air that brushed against his body. He shivered and reached to pull the duvet back onto his body.

Tony pulled the entire duvet off so Y/N couldn't pull it back on, "Come on, Y/N. You knew the terms and conditions when we started this." His tone got serious as he no longer wanted to play. He walked out of the room without saying a word.

Y/N watched the man walk out of the room, his chest tightened a little bit. He felt so guilty, he felt like he did something wrong. He hated when Tony suddenly turned cold. He pushed himself off of the bed and his socks slid across the wood floors as he rushed to the freezing cold bathroom.

"Gah!" He exclaimed, "It's like the tundra!" He walked away to grab a heater and plugged it into the outlet in the room. He stood in front of the heated for a few minutes.

Y/N grabbed his tooth brush from the shiny tooth brush holder and took off the cap. He rinsed it off and grabbed his charcoal tooth paste, put the paste onto the brush and began brushing his teeth. The man looked at his reflection and giggled softly making faces as the black paste ran down his smooth face. He spit out the paste, rinsed his mouth and the toot brush. He put everything back where they belonged and got his acne wash. He relaxed as the cool water seeped through his face's pores.Y/N wanted to stay there forever. He jumped when he heard knocking and Tony's muffled voice. He mocked the man with a silly tone and even sillier face. He put the cloth down in the hamper and got into the shower.