||42|| Loki ||"I am glad you find me amusing."||

Warning(s): Cursing- you guys know I curse too much :)

Note(s): This will be short! I just wanted to publish something for you guys.
-Don't forget to read my Tony x Fem!Reader book- I know girls read this book too. I check the demographics!🌸💕
-This has no plot :)

Pairing(s): Loki x Male!Reader
Proofread?: Hahahaha! No :)

Word Count: 515 Words

Y/N's POV

Even though it wad the middle of the day, neighbor's rat-like dog continued to bark. I groaned and turned over in my bed. I grabbed the closest pillow and put it over my head. I heard quiet chuckling then took the pillow off my head and looked at the thin man in my bed. "What?" I looked at him and narrowed my E/C eyes.

He continued to chuckle and set down a book. "Oh, nothing." He started and looked down at the object as he placed it on the nightstand.

"What do you mean?" I sighed and decided to go ahead and start my day. It was 12pm, I should just get it over with. I stretched and groaned softly as my body started to crack. Fuck, I'm getting old.

I heard the man chuckle to himself again. I turned to face him as I sat back down in the bed. My back against the black wooden headboard. I held my hands together and focused on him.

He looked over at me, "You can't handle a little dog barking." He smiled and faced me.

I rolled my eyes dramatically, "Yeah, so?"

"It's," He started to laugh a little more. He tried his best to hold it in. Emerald eyes focusing on my heated face- heated from embarrassment. "It's so pathetic, Y/N."

"He barks to much." I chuckled softly and played off my embarrassment. My boyfriend has called me pathetic before, but I never got embarrassed. So why was I now?

"Are you embarrassed?" A smile formed on his perfect face. His tone was mocking. He was having fun.

I chuckled softly and rolled my eyes, "No, Laufeyson." I got out of bed and grabbed my towel from the night before.

I heard light footsteps behind me. I turned to look back at the man and he hugged me from behind.

He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed as he relaxed. "We should get a rat-dog of own own."

I laughed softly, "I feel like I'm changing you." I never heard him say that before.

"What do you mean by that?" He rose a brow and looked at me.

"I've never heard you refer to a small dog as a rat before. I find it quite amusing." I smiled and turned so I faced him.

He looked a little proud, maybe because I told him that he was amusing

He looked a little proud, maybe because I told him that he was amusing. "I am glad you find me amusing."

A/N: Hello! It's been a while since I've posted a chapter! I hope you all enjoy this and I hope you are staying safe.

*The next chapter will be a short little quarantine chapter :)

-May 19, 2020