Chapter 52

"I CAN WAIT!" hueningkai planted himself on the bed and curled up into a blanket burrito.

     "Please Kai if we greet your family late they'll have an even worse impression of me...." Soobin was the one trying to get Hueningkai to do embarrassing things this time. Hueningkai knew it was because soobin wanted to please his family. That's why soobin had asked to shower together.

       "Kai you take the longest showers we're boyfriend's right? It'll save water and time. We. Ant waste anymore arguing." Soobin noticed that it had already been seven minutes while they were arguing, seven minutes he could've spent making himself look presentable.

    They still hadn't even decided on whether or not to tell Kai's family that Hueningkai had turned a vampire, his mother knew about the others, but not Kai.

     "YAH!" hueningkai covered his face with a pillow when he saw soobin start stripping and heading into the bathroom. He felt bad that soobin was so worried about his family approving of him, but not bad for making his family worry. Hueningkai saw soobins bare back and uncovered his eyes, fully shameful. He did NOT regret dating THAT.

      "KAI YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO GET IN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU." soobin yelled from the bathroom as Hueningkai heard the water start.
     "Ok ok I'm coming!!"

      "Can you hurry with this talk?" Yeonjun asked chaeryoung, who he had brought over to ease Taehyun before they all met Kai's family again. Yeonjun didn't want Taehyun all sulky while Kai's family was here.
       "It's not a get it over with talk yeonjun...itll just make him worried for no reason, I suggest after the family visit..."

Chaeryoung looked to yeonjun, who was guarding the window for any signs of a car. Chaeryoungs 'surprise vacation's spell had definitely worn off by now.

       "I'd really like to know chaer.....it's unsettling when you say it'll make me more upset. I don't know why I'm having mood swings in the first place!" Taehyun got frustrated at the end, yet another mood swings. It was only making him more worried because he was a very calm, collected, and rational person.
       "It isn't life threatening, and the mood swings should be temporary. That's all you should know. It's only side affects." Chaeryoung carefully planned her words, avoiding the big question.
        "SIDE AFFECTS OF WHAT?!" beomgyu held Taehyuns hand and tried to calm him down. It worked, Taehyun sighed and realized he was getting worked up again.
          "If it's temporary, then I don't think we should know about something that isn't necessary to know and would only hurt you." Beomgyu pitched in, giving an understanding look towards chaeryoung.

         "CHAERYOUNG GO, YOU GOTTA LEAVE NOW." yeonjun sprung up from the window and started directing her towards the back door, hueningkais family was pulling in.
      Chaeryoung got the message and left through the back, unseen.
Yeonjun quickly closed the door and made sure he smelled ok.
       "HUENINGKAI!!!SOOBIN!!THEYRE HERE!!" yeonjun yelled from the bottom of the staircase right as two damp haired boys came trotting down the stairs in nice clothes.
     Beomgyu had a smug smirk seeing that the two showered at the same time. Taehyun had noticed a little tuft of hair sticking out from beomgyus hair, and ran his fingers through it, smoothing it down.
       Yeonjun did a head count, five, the perfect number. The door clicked and welcomed Kai's sisters and mother, who were very surprised to see them.

      "You're feeling better?" Kai's mother went to feel her son's temperature. Apparently part of the hallucination was that Hueningkai hadn't gone on vacation because he was sick.
       "Yeah! 100% soobin nursed me back to health!" Hueningkai smiled and demonstrated his health with a little dance. It made his mother smile.
       His mother waited for the two girls to go up to their bedrooms to ask about the whole vampire thing.
      "I didn't know what you guys can eat or not so I just bought raw cow meat?" His mother looked like a hilariously confused zoo keeper trying to feed pumas.
     Yeonjun lit up, politely taking the meat in soobins stead. "Yes we are grateful thank you!"
     Everyone scowled at yeonjun for suddenly only paying attention to food, but they had expected it. It came as no surprise.

      "Actually Ms. Huening.....there's something we all wanted to talk to you about." Yeonjun stopped drooling over food and gave a serious look to Kai's mother.
      Hueningkai was nervous, fiddling with his sleeves. Soobin noticed and gave a little smile, reaching down and replacing Kai's sleeve with soobins hand. Hueningkai stopped fiddling and just held soobins hand. They were both nervous. Who wouldn't be?
      "Yeah I can talk! Let me get the rest of the groceries. You boys can carry bags right?" Ms huening smiled. Maybe having five teenage boys around would be useful.
       "Of course!" Beomgyu nearly tripped over himself at the chance to repay Ms huenings kindness. Taehyun followed behind him, mostly to make sure beomgyu didn't try to carry all of the groceries.
      Yeonjun set the meat in the fridge then ran out. Hueningkai hugged his mother while soobin went to join the others.
     "Kai you smell different, new cologne?" His mother seemed happy that Kai was trying something new.
     "U-uh yeah...something like that.." Kai made sure his fangs weren't showing and his eyes didn't go red. That was not something that needed to be said before he got permission to move out with his vampire friends. Forget telling her he was a vampire wanting to move out with his vampire boyfriend.

      A help came from outside, Hueningkai and his mother quickly went to see why the boys sounded afraid.
       Taehyun and yeonjun were defending soobin and Beomgyu with fangs clenched, growling at the car.
     The back door had started to automatically open when the car sensed someone trying to open the back. Yeonjun nearly broke the back door off trying to force it open. Now they were about to attack the car.
      "NONONO ITS AUTOMATIC NOT EVIL!!" Kai and his mother said simultaneously running to show that the car wasn't evil.
       The vampires sighed, relieved and hesitantly went to grab groceries, afraid the door would close on them. They seemed like cats trying to take a treat from a trap.
      "So what was the thing you wanted to tell me boys?"