Chapter 49

"They've been gone too long." Hueningkai fidgeted with his fingers, at this point could anyone blame him for being worried? Everywhere they had gone they'd been faced with bad luck.
      "They're fine don't stress too much." Taehyun smiled at Hueningkai and continued to do his hair.
      "This is going to be a fun party right molangie??" Hueningkai smiled and talked to the plushie bunnybat that they had won at the festival.
      Taehyun didn't take it from him because it was keeping Hueningkai occupied while he tried to figure out this boys hair.
      "Finally." Taehyun defeated one of Hueningkais curls to go the direction he wanted. "There. All done." Taehyun smiled and pointed into the mirror to show Kai.
      "Woah... When did we become this handsome????" Hueningkai smiled seeing Taehyun and himself in the mirror, all dressed up and fancy. This felt like the most well deserved party if there ever was one. The rainbow after the storm.
    "Everything's ready right? Beomgyu will have a heartattack if he sees that we missed something." Hueningkai laughed.
      Taehyun smiled and gently hit hueningkais shoulder. "Yah don't say that with our luck he might." Taehyun cleaned up the hair styling supplies and left the bathroom with Hueningkai, seeing the girls setting out food on the table in the backyard. By the girls, he really meant just Yeji, the others were currently stealing snacks while she was trying to make it look nice.
      "Oh hey look at you two~" ryujin clapped. "There's no way beomgyu can ignore you when you're dressed all fancy." Yeji said, joining in on the gawk at the dressed up boys line.
      Taehyun felt an invisible arrow go through his heart. Beomgyu ignoring him was that obvious huh?
      Yeonjun came bolting through the back yard when he saw everyone together. "You guys got dressed up too? Woww my brothers must be princes in their past lives." Yeonjun smiled and posed dramatically, obviously seeking applaud for his outfit choice. He did look like he put a lot of effort into it.
       "Wahhh our hyung is so handsome." Hueningkai indulged yeonjun and applauded.
     "Where's gyu?" Taehyun noticed the absence of the boy yeonjun left with.
     "He's putting the alcohol in a cooler to bring out." Yeonjun said, already starting a feast on the snack table, despite being vampires and not getting any benefits from human food, it still tasted delicious.
     Taehyun entered the house to see beomgyu struggling to carry the large, wide cooler.
    "Ah! Let me help." Taehyun went to the other side of the cooler to catch it before beomgyu dropped it on himself.
       Beomgyu gawked at the dressed up Taehyun in front of him. He was really so handsome, how did he ever get to meet Taehyun? The world must like him.
      Taehyun shared the exact look when he saw what beomgyu was wearing. Yeonjun obviously went shopping with beomgyu.
     Taehyun was wearing a black suit with a white grid pattern. Nice shoes, and slicked back hair. A little light mauve makeup to accentuate his eyes.
      Beomgyu was wearing a light pink suit but instead of a formal shirt a pastel silk shirt was underneath. His hair had a nice wavy style, matching the one yeonjun had when he arrived.
     Taehyun was disappointed when beomgyu turned away from his face as they carried the cooler out together. He hadn't said anything to him.
       Taehyun helped beomgyu set the cooler on the table and stepped back.
      "Thank you." Beomgyu said, without making eye contact. Taehyun wanted to start a conversation, like complimenting beomgyus looks but beomgyu had took off to the other side of the yard.
      "Oof. That's rough buddy." Yeonjuns voice scared Taehyun seeing yeonjun leaning across the table, already drinking alcohol from the cooler.
       Beomgyu had run to Hueningkai, who was trying to hook up lights with soobin. "DONT USE THOSE ONES!" beomgyu stopped the boys from plugging in the lights.
      "Why not?" Soobin pouted when beomgyu took the lights from him.
      "One second." Beomgyu ran inside the house and grabbed something from the shopping bag.
      Soobin looked to Hueningkai, who just shrugged as beomgyu came running back.
     "Use these." Beomgyu handed soobin a roll of lights and he thought that he would cry.
     "Yah! Soobin don't cryyyy." Hueningkai hugged his big gummy bunny.
     Beomgyu had seen a customization shop in the mall yeonjun and him went to. He got little picture lights made with their selfies from the past couple trips they had.
      Soobin was so touched seeing it, humans made incredible things.
      Hueningkai plugged in the lights and took soobins hand, walking him to the speakers they set up. "Here let's pick songs."
      Soobin dried his eyes and nodded, already picking songs from the human named 'bebe rexha' he had heard her one day from hueningkais mother's speaker and was now obsessed.
      "The sun is going down, will it get too cold?" Hueningkai poked his head up past the speaker to ask beomgyu, who was watching Taehyun pouring a drink for yeonjun. They looked like they were laughing at something.
      "BEOMGYU!" hueningkai snapped beomgyu out of his trance.
     "Yeah! Yeah? Oh no it'll be fine." Beomgyu went across the yard to see what the girls were all surrounding.
     "When my mom comes back I'll ask her if I can move into an apartment with you guys, we can all get jobs or just some would be enough, it'll be better than having to trick my family into a fake vacation Everytime something happens." Hueningkai laughed and finished hooking up the speakers, music immediately bursting through them.
      "WHAT?!" soobin nearly choked on his drink. Good thing Hueningkai didn't hear his panic.
     Yeonjun swallowed a last gulp from his alcohol and harshly handed his cup to Taehyun. "Oh- THIS IS MY SONG HOLD THIS."
      Yeonjun had gone full how mode, slutdropping and then doing a course of teasing dance move along to a sassy song. A dance break came with Spanish music and it looked like yeonjun was looking for something as he stopped.
     He spotted beomgyu and pulled him against himself, dancing a tango of sorts to the dance break. Beomgyu laughed at yeonjun's obviously drunk enthusiastic dancing.
      Yeonjun cheered when soobin joined the sexy dancing, but also laughed at his style of 'sexy'.
     "Kai, cmere!" Soobin held out his hand. Kai already knew what was going to happen and he bolted and took soobins hand, completely ready.   
        Soobin smiled and spinned the boy into a dip, pulling him up and doing a practiced little dance they had come up with.
     "When did you guys practice that? " Yeonjun thought their dance was cool and decided to use beomgyu as a sacrifice to practice with.
       "No yeonjun please do-" beomgyu had already been yanked and dropped by a drunk yeonjun trying to dip him.
      "Oops...I'm sorry." Yeonjun helped a laughing beomgyu up, did Yeonjun really drink that much already??
      "If your face gets any hotter the drink will boil." Lia smiled passively sipping her drink watching the girls trying to copy the boys' dancing. Now a dance war had broken out. She could feel the jealousy dripping from taehyuns soul.
      "Oh." Lia winced seeing Hueningkai holding beomgyus waist for a dance move in the dance battle. They were so close and all laughing.
       Lia watched as the red solo cup in Taehyuns hand crumbled with a fist of envy.
     Taehyun couldn't take it anymore. He lost the cup and jacket and joined in the dancing, starting with yeonjun and mixing a hip hop pop duo. Then he switched partners to soobin, making a few more suggestive moves, then he finally got to beomgyu.
       Beomgyu had been smiling and spinning with Hueningkai and had spun to his next partner, putting his back to them and leaning his head back on their shoulder doing the sexy move that he new went to the choreography of this human song.
      Taehyun took beomgyus hand and spun him to face him, doing a sidestep. He was happily surprised to see beomgyus smile not faltering despite seeing that it was Taehyun he was dancing with.
       "Alright alright you guys are exhausted stop to breathe it's a tie!!!" Lia stopped the panting dancers, the girls and boys hadnt finished their dance battle but joined Lia at the table anyway.
      "Here. This is how you really party." Beomgyu poured a glass of alcohol for everyone but Hueningkai, who got grape juice. Hueningkai pouted.
      "What game?"