Chapter 15

A/N: sorry for the short last chapter, I was testing it out. Do you guys prefer long or short chapters? I would update the same amount a day either way.
Long chapter to make up for earlier❤️

           "SOOBIN MY MOTHER!!" Hueningkai yelled and reached for her. Soobin had grabbed His from the bed so fast and flew from the window. Hueningkais heart hurt seeing his family so scared for him as he was taken away again, without an explanation.
       "Kai...you know we can't tell them how you got there." Soobin stopped on a roof with the boy.
      "WE COULDVE EXPLAINED! TOLD THEM THAT-"
     "That youre harbouring four vampires? Yeah that sounds believable." Soobin frowned at the boy.
     He was right, he couldn't have explained then. Hueningkai held his head. "Woah hey I'm sorry I took you away so quickly sit and rest a minute, they told me about something called a concussion." Soobin kneeled by Hueningkai and made sure he was alright.
    "Wheres beomgyu and Taehyun? Is beomgyu alright?what happened to the scout?" Hueningkai bombarded him with questions.
     "Thank God!! YOU ASSHOLES DIDNT WAIT FOR ME?!! TELL ME ANYTHING??!" Yeonjun suddenly landed in the roof beside them. "IT WAS ME THAT LED YOUR MOTHER THERE, I FOLLOWED YOUR GUYS' SCENTS AND NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN THEY LED ME TO A HOSPITAL!!" Yeonjun engulfed Hueningkai in a hug, smelling the familiar scent, man his blood smelled good.
     Soobin ripped yeonjun away from hueningkais neck and stood in front of him. "Hey hey we're all hungry but keep your head on, why'd you lead hueningkais mother to us?!" Soobin crossed his arms defensive.
      "If you saw your son missing and blood all iver your house wouldn't you want to know if your son was alright?" Yeonjun gave a scowl at Soobin.
     "Well of course!! But what if she hunts us down now??! Plasters our faces on the media!? We can't go anywhere with humans or vampires now!" Soobin got angry and butted heads with yeonjun.
       We're vampires angry when they were hungry? Hueningkai felt bad, they woke up to so much blood smells, and haven't eaten for a while. He couldnt imagine.
        "We should find beomgyu and Taehyun and then get to a new safe place so we can figure out a plan!" Yeonjun shoved soobin away. "While you were ditching everyone to kidnap Hueningkai to the hospital, i found their scents." Yeonjun prepared to take off the roof and lead the way.
       "Oh I'm sorry was Hueningkai supposed to bleed to death there?! Hes not a vampire Jun!" Soobin felt a soft hand on his shoulder.
      "Stop fighting, let's find the others." Hueningkai said softly. He wasn't a vampire, and now he had nothing to offer his vampire friends. They had come seeking shelter from him and now he had no use to them. In fact, he was another liability....
       Soobin could see hueningkais eyes darken, he wanted to know what he was thinking, but lifted him and took off to catch up with yeonjun. Hueningkai watched the citylife below them as soobin raced across rooftops with him.

       "Hey! There you are!" Yeonjun landed and saw beomgyu and Taehyun resting on eachothers shoulders. "glad you had time to sleep while we were searching for you." Yeonjun growled.
      "Yeah I figured you'd be the hungriest first." Taehyun stretched and stood up, gently letting beomgyu lean on the chimney himself.
     "Yeah well we have to go find a place to stay for now and food so wake up and let's go." Yeonjun prepared to take off.
      "Stop. Beomgyu's ankle hasn't healed yet cant we just stay on a roof tonight?" Taehyun knew they were all hungry and feral with no safe place to sleep.
     "With all five of us in the open?!! The scouts will definetly smell us!!" Soobin entered the argument.
      "Give him blood he'll heal faster then!!" Yeonjun bit his wrist and rushed to grip beomgyus cheeks, pulling his wrist to beomgyus mouth.
    Taehyun snarled and tackled yeonjun away from beomgyu. "DONT YOU DARE!!" The two began fighting on the rooftop.
     Soobin buried hueningkais face in his chest. "Don't look. I'm sorry. We're not monsters were just hungry and scared ...." Soobin was ashamed for Hueningkai to see vampires act feral, he didn't want him to think of them like that.
     "STOP IT! DONT BITE EACHOTHER!! LETS GO LOOK! TAEHYUN ITS FINE STOP!" Beomgyu tried to walk on his ankle and push the two away from eachother. Taehyun stopped when he saw beomgyu worsening his ankles state.
     "Yah! don't walk!" Taehyun ripped himself out of his fight with yeonjun and sat beomgyu back down.
      "Here!" Hueningkai gently pulled away from soon chest, holding his wrist up to his mouth.
Chills ran across soobins skin seeing and smelling the blood dripping down Kai's wrist. His mouth watered, remembering how it tasted and he stumbled backwards to resist it.
      "HUENINGKAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the others caught a strong smell of the blood as well.
      "No! Drink some, just a little, it'll tide you over right? You guys aren't thinking straight and you're fighting just a little until we fix a place to stay." He held his wrist out again.
     "Kai...no ..we couldn't..." Taehyun held his mouth and nose to block the scent some.
     "You can cmon, its alright I want you guys to were friends. If I were starving you would want me to drink yours." Hueningkai walked towards the pained vampires.
       "I trust you guys, i know you won't drain me ...please?"
      Soobin couldn't hold it back, he had tasted Kai's blood before, the urge was too strong, but he completely ignored his wrist and had gone straight for his neck.
      The others bodies acted on their own, seeing soobin drink pulled their last string, if even soobin didn't hold back they couldn't.
      Beomgyu watched his friends biting Hueningkai, it made him sick, he couldn't help but imagine himself doing it, and he threw up I a plant pot to the side of the chimney. He really needed a supplement soon...
      Soobin felt anger bubble in him watching others bite Hueningkai. He felt selfish, like Hueningkai was supposed to be his only. He felt much better after drinking something though and saw Hueningkai getting droopy.
     "Ok. Guys enough. Guys. I SAID ENOUGH!" Soobin pulled Hueningkai back, sheltering him.
Taehyun wiped his mouth, feeling much more lively. "Thank you Kai, that will be the last time." Taehyun bowed to his drop friend gratefully. Hueningkai smiled at Taehyun and leaned into soobins chest, softly rubbing his tummy.
     Yeonjun licked every last drop of blood off his face and savored it, bowing to thank Hueningkai, who sent him a nod. They felt bad for it, but thankful.
     Soobin held the drowsy human gently and lifted him. "Alright, we should find a place to stay now." Soobin smile to the others, seeing them more healthy and calm after eating.
      Taehyun frowned, he felt awful for not being able to help beomgyu at all, the vampire wouldn't drink, and he had no supplements, AND a broken ankle. Taehyun went and offered to lift beomgyu again but beomgyu rejected it.
     "Mmn- no you smell like blood- i-i can't." Beomgyu kept Taehyun an arms distance away, holding his nose.
     "Beommie...we have to find somewhere to stay...you can't fly unless you drink blood." Taehyun tried again, succeeding and lifting beomgyu.
     Beomgyu was so light now....taehyun wanted to cry, he remembered beomgyu being so much stronger than him when they first met....

         -
      "I can carry them in while you two wash up." Yeonjun offered to carry the sleeping boys into the abandoned place they had found, it looked to be a homeless hotspot.
      "Not a chance." Soobin snarled and went inside the building, setting his jacket down with Hueningkai.
      Yeonjun frowned at his friend and looked to Taehyun.
      Don't get hurt, i think he likes Hueningkai and imagine two other men biting your crush I front of you." Taehyun gave a reassuring pat and let yeonjun take beomgyu.
     "Thanks Jun, im going to wash off, he doesn't like smelling blood." Taehyun went out to use a resteraunt sink if he could.
      Yeonjun looked down at beomgyu and set him beside Hueningkai, with soobin watching closely on the other side.
     Yeonjun couldn't believe he had ended up in the middle of lovebirds. TWO sets of them at that. Great. Homeless, gonna be hungry, hunted, in the middle of possesive vampire friends. Their escape went great!
     Yeonjun sighed and laid down. He was having fun despite it all. The five of them have been so happy, even after an attack it was so fun. Yeonjun never wanted to go back to the dark strict evil vampire life ever again. The scouts could try to catch them but he would never let himself be caught. Or any of his friends. He's mad up his mind that this is his new life, and the four of them are staying with Hueningkai forever.
And for his self goals this year, he'll make beomgyu a real vampire, get the four of them to stop making him suffer through watvhing them pine after eachother, and maybe- when he turns 210 next month- maybe make Hueningkai a permanent member of their group.
        That doesn't sound too bad.