Chapter 32

Soobin quickly turned to Kai to see his limp expression. "KAI?!?HUENINGKAI??!" soobin held kais face to see blood coming from his nose. It seemed like Kai couldn't speak, so soobin frantically lifted the boy again, bolting downstairs with him.

      Beomgyu covered his nose fast when he saw Hueningkais blood dripping from his nose. The smell of blood making him hungry was still not something he could overcome he felt woozey now as his eyes turned red.
   Yeonjun caught beomgyu before he fell and held him stable. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??!" yeonjun saw Hueningkais eyes droopily gazing to him.
     "I-I DONT KNOW WE WERE JUST LAYING TOGETHER AND THIS HAPPENED!!!" soobin set Hueningkai on the couch and started trying to wipe the blood from his face.
    Taehyun heard the screaming from inside and followed hueningkais mother inside to see the cause. Her screech at seeing her son bleeding everywhere was less than pleasant.
    Taehyuns heart fell seeing and smelling all the blood, what the hell happened? His eyes also spotted yeonjun holding a hungry beomgyu.
    "TAEHYUN WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER?!" yeonjun hissed to Taehyun gesturing to hueningkais mother rushing to her son.
   Taehyun stopped her and bit her wrist harshly, making her fall to the floor.
   Hueningkais eyes widened at the scene but he was still very out of it.
    "DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN FRONT OF HIM??!" soobin was afraid Hueningkai would be afraid of them doing that to his mother.
    "It just puts her to sleep Kai don't worry ok we're going to find out what's wrong alright?" Taehyun held hueningkais hand as he started to wince in some sort of pain. Soobins eyes turned red as he kept panicking over all the blood.
    "TAEHYUN YOU HELP BEOMGYU IM GOING TO GET CHAERYOUNG ALRIGHT??!" yeonjun gave the hazed for blood beomgyu, to his boyfriend and ran out the door.
     Taehyun held beomgyu and pulled his face to his neck so he could relieve some hunger.
   Beomgyu desperately bit Taehyuns neck for blood and immediately felt relief.

       "CHAERYOUNG!!! CHAERYOUNG ITS YEONJUN!!" yeonjun knocked like a woodpecker against the apartment door the girls were staying at now.
  Chaeryoung opened the door to a manic yeonjun. "Woah woah woah! Calm down start with a sentence!" Chaeryoung said while yeonjun caught his breath.
     Yeji came behind chaeryoun to see the cause of commotion, followed by ryujin, and yuna. Lia watched from their couch, since the doorway was quite crowded now.
     "Hueningkai- he's...he's bleeding everywhere!, Isn't talking, looks loopy- out of nowhere!!" Yeonjun said in between pants. Chaeryoung immediately understood and left with yeonjun, signaling for the girls to stay. They were a bit worried for their witch to go to what seemed to be a hectic bloody scene in the house of vampires.
      "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RUN!!??" soobin was holding a towel to Kai's nose and keeping eye contact, since they lacked conversation at the moment. He found comfort in the fact that Hueningkai was conscious, and looking at him reassuringly.
    Beomgyu, now fed and calmer, opened the door for the two running in. Taehyun held hueningkais hand, feeling sleepy from beomgyus binge eating a minute ago.
      "I'm here I'm here!!" Chaeryoung went straight to hueningkais side and cast magic over him. Soobin looked to chaeryoung anxious for an answer and found it VERY not funny when she started laughing.
   "Hes- pff- he's fine!!!" Chaeryoungs laughing made all the boys think she was insane, did she not see all the blood?
     "It's a side effect of being marked by a vampire when he's a human. Its stopped now." Chaeryoung kept laughing finding the situation hilarious. "Who marked him after he just healed oh my God" chaeryoungs laughter turned into cute snorts as she waited for a response.
Everyone in the room simultaneously glared to soobin, who was now very shy. "W-why does it do that????"
   "Because he's a human, his body is trying to 'attract' you" chaeryoung said, helping soobin clean up the blood.
Soobin quickly turned beet red and ran to the kitchen to get Hueningkai water before the others teased him.
     Beomgyu smiled and looked to Taehyun. "OH SOOBIN IS MY BLOOD ATTRACTING YOU ENOUGH?!!!" Taehyun smiled and playfully slapped him.
    Yeonjun watched the others laugh at the situation but crossed his arms, watching chaeryoung cast magic over Hueningkai, assumably healing him.
      Something's not right...yeonjun thought. He could see the slight look of concern on chaeryoungs face as she healed Hueningkai. ...he couldn't put his finger on it.
      "Here gum...drink." soobin offered Hueningkai water as he slowly sat up. Chaeryoung smiled to them and stood. "Well, if that's all, I'm sure my girls are waiting for me to return. I hope he feels better and no more mate marks!" Chaeryoung did the 'im watching you' motion and left abruptly.
     "Well that was a quick heart attack, thank you as usual Hueningkai." Taehyun laughed and teased Hueningkai, who was looking better.
     Beomgyu stood and went to the kitchen, calling across the island to the others. "What do you guys want for dinner?"
     Everyone called their individual arguments on what to have but when it came to yeonjun's turn he was too focused watching chaeryoung on her way out.
    "Yeonjun? Hellooooo.     Oooo does someone have a crush?" Beomgyu tried again but yeonjun didn't answer.
     " Junnie??JUNNIE!" Hueningkai finally had gotten his attention. Yeonjun looked like he hadn't heard what they had said. "Sorry, what?" Yeonjun shyly smiled sorry for not hearing what they had said.
    "We asked what you wanted for dinner." Hueningkai looked concerned for his friend.
    "Hey Kai should pick, hes the wounded here." Soobin whined but everyone saw him murmuring 'bread' cutely in his boyfriend's ear.
    "THAT. IS. CHEATING. CHOI." Taehyun chucked a pillow at the two and yeonjun got in the mix trying to defend Taehyun from a pillow to the face. Beomgyu snorted watching everyone playing pillow fight so dramatically. Spaghetti it was.