Chapter 2

"he's sick?"Hueningkais expression turned sad. "Yes. We're all a little weak here, which is why we gently had some of that woman's blood, WE ARENT KILLERS THOUGH DONT FREAK OUT!" yeonjun waved his hands.
     "Vampires get sick?" Hueningkai lowered his phone and approached beomgyu. He did look sick, even for a vampire. "Without blood, yes, and we've been on the run from thw vampire guild were from. We haven't been able to eat much because they'll track us from where the people report us." Soobin twiddled with his fingers. "Please, just let us stay with you for a while we won't eat you, we won't be noticed, we won't leave a mess, just for a bit we need a place to stay that isn't in the open." Taehyun asked as they all bowed, accept beomgyu who was being held up by Taehyun. "I saw you drinking blood from that woman, why didn't he?" Hueningkai pointed to the half alive beomgyu. "He doesn't want to drink from a human, he's picky and it's insufferable!" Taehyun hissed dissapointed and concerned for the blonde vampire.
    "You can stay! But how are we going to fix him if he won't drink humans blood??" Hueningkai set his phone down and went to his closet to get his two sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, and a neck brace. "I'll get him some animal blood in the morning." Yeonjun patted beomgyus back. "He's gotta stop being picky is all."

......"are those for us?" Soobin looked touched at the very comfortable and soft looking sleeping arrangements Hueningkai set up. "Yeah, i only have two sleeping bags so I figured one of you could sleep with me, two could sleep on the sleeping bags, and one could sleep in the camping cot." Hueningkai lifted the neck brace to his neck and fastened it.
     "Whats that?" Taehyun asked, gently laying beomgyu onto a sleeping bag. "It's just in case, you guys said you haven't eaten, and I don't want to get bit by vampires I don't know." Hueningkai smiled and laid in his bed making room for another person.
    "Will he be alright for the night?" Hueningkai looked at a very sick beomgyu laying next to taehyun on the sleeping bags. "I hope so..." Taehyun hadn't said it loud enough to hear but laid faithfully by beomgyu. "Thank you....-" soobin stopped, remembering they hadn't gotten his name. "OH! my name's Hueningkai! Sorry I got caught up in the vampire thing..." Soobin smiled. Kai. The boys name was Kai. "Thank you kai, for letting us stay, and for treating us so nicely." Soobin bowed and went to lay on the cot. Yeonjun beat him to it. " I don't have good impulse control it's better if you sleep with the human." Yeonjun gave soobin a look. Soobin mentally agreed, yeonjun got hungry fast so it would be better. He laid next to the human and felt how warm he was, it was strange to not be on a cold, dusty, castle floor with a mere blanket and pillow. Vampires treated them so coldly in the guild, it was a nice change.
    "Goodnight vampire boys!" Hueningkai reached and turned the lamp off. Soobin couldn't stop thinking about how weird it was that Hueningkai was treating this so casually. He was thankful for it nonetheless.
       -
Taehyun couldn't sleep....he had convinced beomgyu to escape the guild with them.. but he was still sick and wouldn't eat... Taehyun didn't know how else to help the boy. He wanted to repay him for helping him out so much when they were in the guild...now that they had a place to stay maybe he could start. Taehyun held onto beomgyus hand and fell asleep, sure that if beomgyu needed him, he would wake up.
Tommorow....he thought.