Chapter 14

"We lost him. Its ok." Beomgyu tried to calm the human boy down as best he could without giving into the smell of his blood. Beomgyu was freaking out, there was blood everywhere, on him, on Kai, in the shack they were in.
      "Where ...where are we?" Hueningkai tried to clear his throat from the blood taste.
     "I took us to the pool place....I don't know anywhere else safe...I'm sorry." Beomgyu applied pressure to hueningkais wound on his neck.
     "Thank you...beom- beomgyu." Hueningkai hated that he kept choking on blood. Beomgyu knew his heart was beating enough to go into cardiac arrest but also knew he was a vampire, and the reason his heart was beating so fast was because he was terrified of all the blood, but also so  so  hungry for it.
      "I'm- im going to try to go get help ok? I can't carry you anywhere else alright? Don't die alright?" Beomgyu cried looking at the youngers hooded eyes and the blood. The blood.
      Beomgyu tried to wipe it away with his hand and felt his throat go dry. I could lick it off....I could drink it all.

          Taehyun tripped while following the trail and screamed, making soobin stop. Soobin quickly turned over the blonde body in the field who Taehyun was petrified of who it would be. The body smelled like three types of blood so smelling wouldn't have sufficed. Soobin pushed the hair out of the face to reveal neither beomgyu nor Hueningkai. They nearly let out tears of relief but soon became angry.
      "He's a scout, he must've taken them, he'll heal soon let's rip him to shreds to he won't heal." Taehyun said, with flaring red eyes, barred fangs, and nails digging into the scouts body.
      "Taehyun....do you want to make sure hes dead? Or make sure Hueningkai and beomgyu arent dead?" Soobin placed his hand on Taehyuns shoulder to draw his anger away from the scouts body.
      Taehyun scrunched his face in frustration and chose the latter, continued on the blood path. Soobin followed behind Taehyun, also frustrated that now that they had to leave the scout behind, the scout that could reveal where they've been staying, who they've been staying with.
       Soobin stopped when he heard beomgyu scream and ran into the familiar pool shed. Taehyun had arrived just in time to see beomgyu about to sink his fangs in hueningkai, so he shoved him away, holding him down. He felt bad when he saw the blonde boys shoulder to his fingers cut, bleeding. The boy lost blood so he knew he was starving now. Taehyun assessed that beomgyu had a gashed arm and a broken ankle, along with multiple bruises. Had a virgin vampire and weak human taken down a scout? They must've fought hard...THEY HUENINGKAI!
      Taehyun turned around to see soobin frantically holding hueningkai, covered in blood much like himself.
     "SOOBIN TAKE HIM TO A HOSPITAL HIS NECK IS GASHED IS HE STILL BREATHING?!" Taehyun noticed the origin of hueningkais blood was his neck, was it cut, bit?
     "SOOBIN HE MIGHTVE BEEN BIT CHECK FOR VENOM." Taehyun said while ripping a piece of his shirt to tie around beomgyus wound to stop bleeding.
      Beomgyu was sobbing and looked terrified and disgusted. "I-I ALMOST DR-" beomgyu gagged and sobbed, looking at his bloody hands. " NO SHH SHH YOU DIDNT, YOU NEED FOOD ILL GET YOU A SUPPLEMENT STICK SOON OK THEN YOULL HEAL ITS ALRIGHT YOU DID GOOD!" Taehyun held beomgyus face to his chest gently to stop him from panicking more.
     "Beomgyu you did good, hes not dead. Calm down, shh" beomgyu couldn't stop crying at what he had almost done.

       Soobin saw Hueningkai looking at him, he looked tired, he didn't say anything, only looked. Soobin heard Taehyun say 'venom' and he immediately took action, barring his fangs and burying them in hueningkais skin.
        Soobin after a second of fighting himself, stopped biting and wiped his mouth quickly. "No venom!" Soobin then lifted Hueningkai bridal style. "Im taking him to a human hospital." Soobin had ran out the door faster than Taehyun could reply.
        "He probably just lost some blood beom it'll be alright soobins with him." Taehyun went back to wrapping beomgyus arm in his shirt.
      Beomgyu had stopped crying, relaxing with Taehyun helping him and Hueningkai on his way to help.
        "Thank you Taehyun." Beomgyu went to wipe his tears off his cheeks but stopped when he realized he still has blood on his hands. He hissed to himself, burying his nose into Taehyuns chest to block the smell of blood with Taehyuns scent. Hungry.
        "Now that you're calm, could you tell me what happened so I can understand you're injury's? And how a scout is badly Hur in the field?" Taehyun lifted beomgyu, letting him keep his nose on his shoulder instead. He knew that all the blood was messing with beomgyu because it was making him hungry too.
      "We were asleep in the office and we heard the door rattling. I thought that it was maybe you two coming to sleep with us but when I opened the door I saw the scout mark and tried to close it." Beomgyu watched the ground get farther and farther away when Taehyun flew.
        "He broke the door and I held his arms trying to buy Kai some time to run for help. I ripped myself away from him nad my arm got gashed." Beomgyu was confused when Taehyun landed on top of a building instead of hueningkais house.
      "Why are we here?" Beomgyu tried to step down but forgot his ankle was horribly broken and yelped. "Hueningkais house isn't safe now, were just resting here so you can tell me the rest." Taehyun brushed beomgyus hair through his fingers gently and set him down.
        "We ran and Kai grabbed a knife from the kitchen on our way out, we didn't want to get pinned again. The scout managed to hit me with a bat i think? I have no idea I just remember getting knocked to the ground hearing ringing. I managed to focus when Hueningkai was fighting against the scout. I grabbed the thing he hit me with and swung to knock him off Kai. Kai had blood all over him and i got distracted when the scout grabbed my ankle from off the ground. Hueningkai bit the scouts are so hard that I thought I heard a crunch. Then, Hueningkai fell and I knew the scout would recover soon so I took him and tried to run as far as I could. I only knew the pool house so I took him there until I knew I couldn't carry him anymore." Beomgyu was getting scared recalling it mad Taehyun stopped him there.
      "So hueningkais injury didn't come from his neck? It was his head? Shh it's ok thank you for telling me...I can't believe you two took down a scout and ran on a broken ankle." Taehyun saw beomgyus horribly purple and and frowned.
     "It's ok I'll recover fast." Beomgyu showed his fangs."vampy remember." He smiled. "It would heal faster if you drank blood." Taehyun shot a glare. "Oh so you are going to try to force me to drink blood?hm?" Beomgyu crossed his arms and Taehyun was quick to defend himself. "A JOKE! A JOKE!"

        "What the hell?"