Chapter 50

A/N: was busy today, sorry for the late update!

"Spin the bottle!!" Yeonjun said, already the most drunk from the bunch.
      "No no no truth or dare." Yeonjun corrected himself, since almost everyone but him were taken he didn't want to cause a couple rivalry, or end up kissing one of his best friends.
         "Truth or dare it is!" Chaeryoung laughed and clinked bottles with yeonjun, who everyone was currently laughing at.
      "Alright walking deads go first." Yeonjun said, referring to the maknaes.
      "Yeonjun truth or dare?" Hueningkai smiled, excited for the game since he knew everyone but him would get drunk....ohhhh the videos he would have tomorrow would provide blackmail for years.
      "Dare of course." Yeonjun leaned on his hand all cute, blinking at Hueningkai to give him a good dare.
      "I dare you to twerk on the table yelling 'ningning is so cool!'"
Hueningkai already had his phone out.
     "What's a twerk?" Yeonjun asked, he got that it was a dance and got excited. He loved a good dance challenge.
      Beomgyu let a small giggle leave his lips as he held up his phone showing yeonjun what a twerk was.
     "Oh hell yeah, easy least, watch and learn chickies." Yeonjun stripped off his jacket and stretched, twerking and singing a made up tune for 'ningningissocooooooll'
      "Yah, he's going to kill you for that." Soobin laughed watching Hueningkai save the video.
      "My turn! I want beomgyu and Taehyun to make up, I mean out." Yeonjun really did intend to get the two to make up, by making out.
      "Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!" The girls squealed and cheered towards beomgyu and Taehyun.
      Beomgyu was burning up seeing Taehyun all shy at the question. Taehyuns cute little smile sneaked out as he moved beside beomgyu. The girls were practically losing their minds at their proximity.
      "Can I?" A little whisper left Taehyuns lips next to beomgyus ear. Beomgyu flinched at taehyuns breath, obviously tinted with alcohol, blowing across his neck.
      Beomgyu grabbed Taehyuns neck and initiated the kiss, hearing loud 'whoops' and 'yes's' from the group.
     He pulled away and changed the conversation before the moment got too awkward. "So yeonjun which one of us goes since you picked both???"
    Taehyun was simply gawking at beomgyu, in his slightly tipsy pink flush manner. He didn't know beomgyu could kiss like that. He would definitely be wanting more kisses when beomgyu wasn't avoiding him anymore.
      "You can go." Yeonjun smiled, dozing off on his bottle that he was leaning on.
     "I want Hueningkai to drink his first bit of blood!!!" Beomgyu smiled and clapped, making everyone realize that Hueningkai hadn't actually bitten anything and willingly drank yet, he just kinda got force fed blood while you know ...DEAD.
      Hueningkai gasped. "oh my God you're right!!!I can use my fangs!!" Hueningkai smiled with a fangy grin.
     Soobin on the other hand, was not ready for this dare. "Y-you didn't even ask him truth or dare beom..."
     "He chooses dare, now strip the collar soon, c'mon let's see it." Beomgyu smiled and waited.
     "Wait wait wait, soobin do it sexy though, show charisma for hueningie, it's his first time." Yeonjun Grinned.
      "CAN WE NOT WORD IT LIKE THAT?!" Soobin flushed tomato red and sighed, trying to settle his heart down, along with pulling at his shirt collar, slowly, trying to be sexy.
    "Ok nope. Maybe next time, stop it's painful to watch." Taehyun laughed and the boys teased soobin.
     Soobin wanted to tell them off but saw a very anxious Hueningkai in front of him, he suddenly looked worried.
     "Does biting hurt? What if I hurt him?" Hueningkai gently nibbled on his finger, making soobin gush. He was so fucking adorable.
      "It won't, go ahead Kai." Soobin smiled and exposed his neck to kai, surprisingly curious about how a bite from Hueningkai would feel.
     Hueningkai moved in and planted a gentle kitten kiss before softly biting soobin.
     "WHOOOOOO YEAH HUENINGKAI WELCOME TO THE VAMPIRE CLUB!!!!" beomgyu popped a confetti toy, glad that they were celebrating hueningkais vampirehood in a much happier nature theñ when he actually turned.
      Hueningkai pulled away and licked his lips. Soobins skin was so soft and squishy, he was definitely going to bite soobin often it was so nice!
     Hueningkai smiled when he saw a dazed soobin, soobin had really liked Hueningkai being able to mark him. He wouldn't feel bad about biting Hueningkai now that he could literally bite back.
      "Alright Hueningkai, you already went first let someone else have a turn." Yeonjun scolded Hueningkai.
      "Mmmmm how about Taehyun?" Hueningkai noticed that Taehyun hadn't said a word the whole time, maybe he was feeling left out?
      Taehyun had been busy refilling everyones drinks the whole time, since everyone seemed to be inhaling them.
     "I dare everyone to chug the rest of this alcohol so that I don't need to keep refilling it." Taehyun simply slammed the last three bottles down in the middle of everyone, letting them all do cheers.
      -

     "I dArE!-" Beomgyu tried to point at someone but hiccuped and couldn't stop swaying. They were all completely wasted, except for Hueningkai and Taehyun.
     "No no I think you've had enough, let's get the girls a taxi." Taehyun caught a wobbly beomgyu while Hueningkai walked the girls out front for a cab.
       "Taehyunnie~~~ you were so scary but now you're so handsome do you know that?" Beomgyu giggled and traced his finger down Taehyuns sharp facial features.
     "Beomgyu were you mad at me?" Taehyun asked, helping him all the way upstairs since yeonjun was taking up the couch, where the other one would probably be soobins, since neither sober people could carry the giant bunny upstairs.
       "Mmn? Angry? NOOOOOOO beomgyu didn't want to make hyunnie angry again." Beomgyu started baby talking and doing random aegyo to what seemed like a ghost.
     Taehyun smiled and let a soft chuckle escape at the boys drunken state. He was relieved to hear beomgyu wasn't avoiding him on purpose.

        "Soobinnnnn soobinnieeee gummmnn HYUNG!" Hueningkai was trying to wake up the completely knocked out soobin from the backyard table. It was getting cold.
       Soobin murmured awake and held Hueningkai in a hug around his waist, face pressing against hueningkais stomach. Hueningkai was standing and Soobin was sitting so it was hard for Hueningkai to try to escape the giant bunny boy.
      "Hueningie....what if your mom finds out about us.... " Soobin whined in a sad tone. Making Hueningkai stop squirming.
     "You're worried about that?" Hueningkai hadn't thought about soobin worrying for that kind of thing. Was that why he had ignored him when his mother was around?
      "I want to make her proud....and and show her I can take care of her son....and get her blessing when we get married..." Soobin sulked and buried his face into Kai's stomach, muffling his words.
      "MARRIED?! WOAH WOAH WOAH SOOBIN HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?!" hueningkai broke free and helped the boy up, starting the journey inside.
     "Step." Hueningkai said, warning soobin to step over the doorframe and not trip. That would ruin both their nights.
      Hueningkai gently supported soobin as he plopped himself on the couch, adjacent from yeonjun and his half on the couch-half off the couch sleeping.
     Hueningkai covered soobin with a blanket and leaned down to give him a cute goodnight kiss but was grabbed and yanked on top of soobin.
      "Sleep with me, I can't sleep without you." Soobin made room on the little couch for Hueningkai,interlocking their fingers and sharing the blanket with Kai.
     Hueningkai laughed at the needy drunk soobin next to him, he felt like he was a plushie that soobin was wrapped around. It was nice and comfortable, despite the small amount of space. He had no problem being so close to soobin. It made it easy for Hueningkai to drift to sleep without noticing.