Chapter 35

"Yeonjun went out?" Taehyun stuck his head out the bathroom door. He was brushing his teeth for his new job interview Kai's mom had hooked him up with.
   Beomgyu groaned and tried to tidy his bed head, holding the sticky note out to Taehyun. "He left a note. Read it yourself."
    'Went out for fresh air, be back at lunch.  -Yeonjun'
    "Guess he was bored of being cooped up, maybe he's getting a job too?" Taehyun spit the toothpaste out and rinsed.
     "Maybe..." Beomgyu yawned and prepared his toothbrush beside Taehyun. Brushing his own morning breath away.
     Taehyun smiled and fixed the little strands of beomgyus bed head from the back. Then he back hugged his drowsy boyfriend, resting his head on his shoulder.
    Beomgyu whined. "Taehyun you'll be late for your interview, you won't even get to do the first day if you keep clinging on meeee" beomgyu bent down and rinsed, turning around to face Taehyun.
     Beomgyu was met with puppy Taehyun eyes, and a sly smile.
"Why are you in such a good mood?"
     "I'm going to work. You have to give me a good luck kiss." Taehyun smiled, he already had beomgyu captive against the sink in case he tried to avoid it.
    Beomgyu smiled shy and playfully hit Taehyuns shoulder. "don't make me do cheesy thingsss tae it's embarrassing!..." Beomgyu hid his face in Taehyun chest, loving the smell of the cologne he put on.
     "I guess I just won't go to work then..." Taehyun pouted and Beomgyu felt his shoulders droop.
Beomgyu sighed and pecked Taehyuns lips. "good luck now GO you're late!" Beomgyu smiled and pushed Taehyun out of the bathroom and to the front door.
    Taehyun smiled, satisfied with his morning kiss and left for the interview.
     "Yah. That was disturbing some of us are trying to learn." Soobin tapped the pencil hard against the kitchen table, making his presence known.
    "Just because you're too shy to give kisses to Hueningkai doesn't mean you can spit your jealousy at us. Besides, you've been sitting there for 30 minutes and Hueningkai has literally only written down his name."
     Soobin couldn't deny he was jealous of their boldness, he was worried Kai's mom would find out, so no skinship for him. He was trying so desperately to get Hueningkai to finish his homeschool assignments for today but Kai wasn't having it.
    Hueningkai came back from the bathroom and sat next to soobin to continue the assignment.
     "Soobinnnn can we stop, just for today? I'm tired of this routine. Let's go out and do something...we can go see how chaeryoung and the others are!!"
     Kai begged and held onto soobins arm.
    "Fine. But we're doing it later."

   "Why did you want to see me?" Chaeryoung asked, drinking her coffee at the cafe yeonjun and her were currently at.
    "Just wanted to catch up, see how the girls and you were. We owe you a lot for helping us out. You're literally a life saver." Yeonjun put a happy performance on to cover his suspicion of chaeryoung. He really didn't want her, their lifesaver and now close friend. To have anything to do with the scout, or betraying them.
     "We've been great! We went to something called an amusement park yesterday and I got a giant prize from a booth! Ryujin got plenty of them because she was determined to get yeji the giant how to train your dragon plushie."
Chaeryoung laughed, recalling her day yesterday.
     Yeonjun smiled. She seemed completely innocent, he really wanted to believe her but he couldn't after seeing her talking with a scout.
    "Listen...I'm really sorry for asking but could we all have a group dinner soon? The girls have been bugging me to formally introduce you guys to them. We kinda met under bad circumstances." Chaeryoung asked shyly. They really had been bugging her to reintroduce them.
     "Yeah. That's fine. How about tonight at Kai's? I have to warn you that I'm the only decent cook in that house though." Yeonjun finished his coffee and took the receipt.
     "Yeah! That'd be great! Does 6:30 work for you?" Chaeryoung asked, getting up from the table and putting her coat on now that their coffee shop meeting was over.
     "Yeah. 6:30. I'll let the boys know, see you then!" Yeonjun gave his friendly smile and waved, walking out the door.
    Chaeryoungs facade fell as soon as yeonjun left. She only asked this as an opportunity to use the poison and get this whole thing over with. It was killing her. She hates herself for getting in this situation.
     "6:30 then....whoever gets it...gets it ...it's not your fault..."
She repeated to herself to keep the tears of guilt from falling.
    "Why werent they at their apartment?" Hueningkai sulked, walking down the street with soobin.
    "They were probably busy Kai, they have lives now, we can go another time." Soobin comforted his sulking gum.
    "We walked all that way though....now we have to walk back .." Hueningkai thought at least one of the girls would be at the apartment it doesn't make sense for them to not be there.
     "Here." Soobin stopped in front of Hueningkai and crouched over, offering a piggy back.
    "Really? Are you sure? I'm heavy." Hueningkai hesitated.
    "Positive. Hop on." Soobin asked again. This time Hueningkai hopped on, getting a piggyback.
He gushed over getting a piggyback ride. "Thank you soobinie~" he giggled and hugged his arms around soobins neck as they walked.
    "Ack!- too tight Kai Kai lossen your arms your choking me!"
    "Ah! Sorry sorry."
Beomgyu watched the TV, he was bored out of his mind. Yeonjun snuck off. Taehyun was at an interview. Soobin and Hueningkai left him for dead to go on a stupid date. What else could he do?
     His eyes widened at the scene on the screen. The main couple were having a moment in a pool at night. It was romantic. The guy had set up candles and pretty lights around the pool just for them. Beomgyu smiled.
    "Would Taehyun like that?"