Chapter 29- yabadabadontfuckingtouchme

Start from the beginning

"Why the fuck did you call me then? Put him on the phone right now, Logan, or I swear to god, I will kill you."

"Josiah, do you want to talk to Damien? ...He says he doesn't want to. Sorry, man."

"Where are you, Logan?" I say, ready to strangle him through the fucking phone.

"Does it matter? Ethan told me all about how you're always busy Tuesdays and Thursdays. That's why we've been doing this like this."

Doing this like this...?

Oh my god, that's who took Josiah out behind the school... Everything's making sense...

Why the fuck would he trust Logan at all?!

"Put him on the fucking phone right now, or they won't even be able to find your body." I growl.

"Alright, fine. Chill."

There's some shuffling noise.

"Damien?" Josiah says.

"Josiah?! Thank God! Did they hurt you? Is it just Logan, or all three of them...?"

"N-No, I'm fine. I've got it under c-control... Don't worry."

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you right now."

"No. You're busy with family s-stuff... Don't worry."

"It just ended," I lie, "Where are you?!"

They're going to hurt him. I know they will.

I start to sneak out of the building, running down the stairs this time, taking them two at a time.

"I don't know...?"

"Find out. Or put Logan on the phone. I'm coming to get you."

"Damien, you'll do something."

"I'm doing something if I show up tonight or not. Tell me where you are right now!"

If Ethan and Hunter are involved... I might not make it there in time before he gets seriously hurt.

"They're not doing anything... You don't need to..."

I run out of the front of the building. "They're not doing anything yet... Are Ethan and Hunter there, too?"

"Y-Yeah, but..." He pauses for a second, "They want you to c-come, so I don't think you should."

"Give the phone to Ethan." I say darkly. I'm going to kill him.

"Okay, I will... Don't do anything."

"Wait... I love you," I say, not promising anything, "Don't say it back, they'll hear you."

"Doesn't matter. I love you, too."

There's some shuffling again and Ethan answers the phone.

"Cohen! We have your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I'm fucking aware, dumb-ass. Where the fuck are you?"

"We're at our house, in the garage. I'll save you a few beers."

He sounds drunk as fuck already.

"You better not hurt him, Ethan, or I'll kill you. I'm not kidding, I will."

I hang up on them before he can respond.

I start my bike and drive as quickly as I can in that direction.