Chapter 38: A Professor Returns

*Back at Mistral*

Team RNJR were crowding around Oscar Pine after revealing to them that he was Professor Ozpin. Although it's not really pleasant since he was being peppered with questions.

Nora: Did he age backwards?

Jaune: Is he possessed?

Ren: He must have reincarnated.

Ruby: Oh isn't this weird?!

Oscar: *sigh* I-It is pretty weird...

Qrow comes back from the kitchen with a coffee in hand. Ryker also came back from the kitchen with his own mug of coffee.

Qrow: Okay, I know you're all excited an all but can you please take a bit of a step back?

Ryker: Seriously, you're nearly about to choke the poor kid.

(Insert a scene of Nora basically shaking Oscar back and forth while choking him as Ruby, Jaune, and Ren try to pry her off of him)

They all look at each other before jumping back due to the slight awkwardness amongst them. Oscar looks at Qrow and Ryker.

Oscar: Thanks.

Qrow nods at him and Ryker just gives him a thumbs up before both of them take their seats. Oscar looks at Ruby, who smiles at him, making him blush a bit and turn away.

Oscar: Uh... S-Sorry... I'm just not used to meeting any huntresses in person...

Ruby: Well, we haven't meet someone who had two souls so, first times all around...

Ryker: Oh this little piece of sh --

Ryker's eye twitches for a bit after Ruby said that Oscar was the first person they met with two souls. Oscar chuckles and Ruby laughs for a bit.

Ryker: Yang's not going to like this...

*Elsewhere*

Yang sneezes as Angel looks at her.

Angel: Bless you.

Yang: Thanks.

*Back with Ryker*

Qrow: Okay, can we get this over with? Mind showing us your parlor trick kid?

Oscar: R-Right... Just so you know... I'll still be here...

Everyone but Qrow became confused on what he meant. Oscar closes his eyes and breathes as his aura activated and his eyes glowed a different color.

Ozpin: It's so good to see you again students.

Everyone but Qrow got surprised.

Jaune: What the?

Ren: Professor Ozpin..?

Ozpin: Correct. Although I may be the one who's speaking, Oscar still lingers in my mind as he simply, handed the controls to me.

He pauses as sign that Oscar must be speaking to him mentally.

Oscar: I'm afraid this must be very perplexing...

Nora: And alarming! And bizarre! And really hard to believe overall!

Ryker: I mean... It's not that perplexing for me. Just surprising.

They all look at each other like he had encountered something like this before. Ryker looks at them with a deadpanned expression.

Ryker: *deadpan* Seriously..? Luna has four sisters that can talk in her head plus who knows on how many Zodiacs she has on her head... Imagine trying to live with her for almost an entire year.